Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· mach26 300's
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i posted a thread earlier in the week about the best cleaner type wax to use. Patrick responded that same day, and sent me out a bottle of there pro sauce stuff the next morning. it arrived in two days and yesterday i got a chance to use it. i love the stuff, easy on and easy off and gives a hell of a shine. it is so nice to see customer service such as this still around these days. you definitely got my business:)devil

G

·
i posted a thread earlier in the week about the best cleaner type wax to use. Patrick responded that same day, and sent me out a bottle of there pro sauce stuff the next morning. it arrived in two days and yesterday i got a chance to use it. i love the stuff, easy on and easy off and gives a hell of a shine. it is so nice to see customer service such as this still around these days. you definitely got my business:)devil

I feel the same way. Great stuff

· Dos XX
386 Posts
I met Patrick a few weeks back when DCB held their Regatta. This guy is so cool. I Had the crew wiping the boat down with some less superior stuff, he throws me the bottle he is using on his boat and says try this out. Man the Pro Sauce is the BOMB. I am a customer for life. Plus he was really cool to everyone, even the little ones running around.

· Wade & Denise
1,994 Posts
Great products, Great guy! He had a boat at one time, we would see him regualarly..Not so much these days...Wedding cakes, Kids, Career & Moose lodge...I believe he went the way of the married! :)hand

· Registered
28 Posts
I wanted to buy a few gallons of Hot Sauce while up in Havasu last week. Drove by 4 or 5 different shop who sold Hot Sauce but only in the quart spray. Called Patrick and he assured me the Prestige would have it for sure. They had 3 gallons and I bought them all!!:D

· HOT SAUCE HERE
726 Posts
You are very welcome. Glad I could help. If you need anything else, you know where to find me :)

Roln 20s

· HOT SAUCE HERE
726 Posts
I wanted to buy a few gallons of Hot Sauce while up in Havasu last week. Drove by 4 or 5 different shop who sold Hot Sauce but only in the quart spray. Called Patrick and he assured me the Prestige would have it for sure. They had 3 gallons and I bought them all!!:D
Glad I guessed right :) Chris is really good at Prestige and has been a big dealer of ours since Day 1.

Roln 20s

· HOT SAUCE HERE
726 Posts
Great products, Great guy! He had a boat at one time, we would see him regualarly..Not so much these days...Wedding cakes, Kids, Career & Moose lodge...I believe he went the way of the married! :)hand
I still have the boat, still boat every weekend, just not at the zoo.

Lets play true and false

Wedding cakes - so far, false :)
Kids - false :)
Career - alright, I'll give you that one, TRUE :D
Moose lodge - unsure, so I'll go with False :)
Married - not even engaged...yet :)

Look forward to seeing you later in the summer when we are back at the zoo. Plan to sponsor and do the Absolute Poker Run :)

Roln 20s

· HOT SAUCE HERE
726 Posts
I met Patrick a few weeks back when DCB held their Regatta. This guy is so cool. I Had the crew wiping the boat down with some less superior stuff, he throws me the bottle he is using on his boat and says try this out. Man the Pro Sauce is the BOMB. I am a customer for life. Plus he was really cool to everyone, even the little ones running around.
Thank You - Glad I could help - love your F29.

Roln 20s

· Wade & Denise
1,994 Posts
I still have the boat, still boat every weekend, just not at the zoo.

Lets play true and false

Wedding cakes - so far, false :)
Kids - false :)
Career - alright, I'll give you that one, TRUE :D
Moose lodge - unsure, so I'll go with False :)
Married - not even engaged...yet :)

Look forward to seeing you later in the summer when we are back at the zoo. Plan to sponsor and do the Absolute Poker Run :)

Roln 20s
just missing the regulars that's all. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.