Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to a 'special friend' I was able to get my/MikeT's boat on the water. Being I'm too weak and shaky to do it myself, she did it all! Uncovered the boat, backed it down the ramp and hauled it out and then recovered it...special thanks to Cat, I was able to get some 'man tanning' on my ole bones. All I had to do was turn the key and look at those great legs.
I'll post up a few more pics of her amazing limbs later.
Vehicle Water transportation Boating Waterway Mode of transport

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All Delaware River...few quiet coves to hang at...long running, we did 75 miles that day. Heading back we ran out of gas (tanks weren't full to begin with) at the HUGE sandy beaches of Tinnicum Island (2 miles from the ramp). No biggie, called Tow Boat-US and to the rescue with 5-gallons of fuel. Good thing I joined last September.
Questionable and doubtful the 21 Daytona will see the Delaware again.
Water transportation Vehicle Boat Boating Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Water transportation Vehicle Boating Boat Recreation

Vehicle Car Vintage car Landscape Classic car

Vehicle Water transportation Boat Boating Watercraft

Water transportation Boat Boating Vehicle Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Boating Vehicle Hat Sun hat Vacation

Water transportation Vehicle Boat Boating Recreation

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
OK. This is a start. Legs are ok. Now. Let see that smile and what is between those a...a... Ya. Thats it. Ears. Is she smart? Oh ya. She can back a boat. Good enough for me. She want to come to Cali for awhile?????:D

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Good to see see you still have the charm........la bella vita!!

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good to see you were able to get out Ray ... looks like a nice place ... is that the creek ?
Sorry for the delay but no, that is a large cove just off the main body of the Delaware River, just north of the Philly International Airport.
Hope you all are enjoying the summer.

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yo Rat,
I stopped at the little island around the naval yard a few months ago and the damn geese chased me off of it hissing and following me lol
"Rat" doesn't boat in my area > he's from DC.
However I/Ray do, and (if) legs/my BFF/helper comes to visit tomorrow through Sunday I'll be out Th, Fr, Saturday > I just can't handle the boat myself anymore, too shaky and weak.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts