Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Texas Convenience Store Clerk Charged After Beer Thief Shot.

A 23-year-old Texas convenience store clerk was in jail Tuesday charged with murder in the shooting death of a beer-theft suspect.

AUSTIN (August 18, 2009)--A 23-year-old Austin convenience store clerk was in jail Tuesday, charged with murder in the shooting death of a suspect in a beer theft.

Juan Hector Romero was in the Travis County Jail Tuesday in lieu of $250,000 bond.

Romero was arrested hours after Sunday's deadly shooting.

Investigators say Romero is charged in the death of Jorge Luis Vielma, 22, who allegedly stole a 12-pack of beer from the store.

Austin police say Vielma was shot while in the parking lot.

His body was found in a vehicle that was abandoned miles away from the store.

Police say the clerk did not call police to report the theft or the shooting, store security video had been tampered with and the 12-pack of beer had been discarded in a nearby trash bin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts are the clerk shouldn't have been a dumbass and tampered with evidence. Yet I'm glad there is one less pile of shit on the streets. Hopefully this is justified as long as the shooter doesn't also break the law.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Texas Convenience Store Clerk Charged After Beer Thief Shot.

A 23-year-old Texas convenience store clerk was in jail Tuesday charged with murder in the shooting death of a beer-theft suspect.

AUSTIN (August 18, 2009)--A 23-year-old Austin convenience store clerk was in jail Tuesday, charged with murder in the shooting death of a suspect in a beer theft.

Juan Hector Romero was in the Travis County Jail Tuesday in lieu of $250,000 bond.

Romero was arrested hours after Sunday's deadly shooting.

Investigators say Romero is charged in the death of Jorge Luis Vielma, 22, who allegedly stole a 12-pack of beer from the store.

Austin police say Vielma was shot while in the parking lot.

His body was found in a vehicle that was abandoned miles away from the store.

Police say the clerk did not call police to report the theft or the shooting, store security video had been tampered with and the 12-pack of beer had been discarded in a nearby trash bin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts are the clerk shouldn't have been a dumbass and tampered with evidence. Yet I'm glad there is one less pile of shit on the streets. Hopefully this is justified as long as the shooter doesn't also break the law.

make that 2, the romero guy was prob illegal:|err

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
It's kind of like the bad part of town around here. As I always tell people, as long as they are only taking each other out, let em have at it.
:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
It's kind of like the bad part of town around here. As I always tell people, as long as they are only taking each other out, let em have at it.
What part is considered bad & good? :p Go out & put some signs would ya, so I know where's a good place to stop next time I gotta change a flat tire in Waco, lol.... :)sphss :D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
What part is considered bad & good? :p Go out & put some signs would ya, so I know where's a good place to stop next time I gotta change a flat tire in Waco, lol.... :)sphss :D
shit , just hold up a 5 dolla bill and a illegal will show up outta nowhere change it for ya:D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Run on the rim until you get a few more miles away. ;)

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Run on the rim until you get a few more miles away. ;)
It was just coming into town on 77, going through the circle.... Daughter picked up a 3/8 drill bit in the left rear tire... It didn't look too bad around there, course it wasn't dark yet & I wasn't sticking around to find out. :D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was just coming into town on 77, going through the circle.... Daughter picked up a 3/8 drill bit in the left rear tire... It didn't look too bad around there, course it wasn't dark yet & I wasn't sticking around to find out. :D
The circle and around Robinson, and down Valley Mills Drive into Waco isn't too bad... Just don't venture off the beaten path too far. A few blocks off Valley Mills Drive either direction can be absolute chaos after dark.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts