Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"There are good ships, and there are wood ships, the ships that sail the sea. But may the best ships are friendships, and may they always be."

RIP Ted Kennedy:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
634 Posts
Be careful. You are on dangerous ground with that one, or in dangerous waters; whichever!
Watch yourself:D

Here we go.....:)grn

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a happy thread, a boating related thread.

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is unbelievible what this site/open waters has turned into. I am starting to see why Hotboat closed the forum, rather than sell it.

It is very disturbing.

Freedom of speach is everything this country has to offer lately. But it does nothing to help build friendships.

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Yeah, that article pretty much says what Cobra1 said, just more straight & to the point.... What's yours?

He ran his car off the bridge, escaped from the wreckage, tried to pull her free, & left when he couldn't. Fact seems to be that would he have reported the accident immediately, she more than likely would have survived & been alive to tell her side of the story.... ;)

But since he elected to wait an extraordinarily long amount of time to do so, she died. Be it drowing or suffocating (I've seen both versions of the story), fact remains he left her there to die. Due to his actions, she died. Pretty simple...

But hey, everyone makes mistakes, right? Guess the penalties are different depending on who you are, though.

·
Registered
917 Posts
It is unbelievible what this site/open waters has turned into. I am starting to see why Hotboat closed the forum, rather than sell it.

It is very disturbing.

Freedom of speach is everything this country has to offer lately. But it does nothing to help build friendships.

Build friendships? Were you friends the Sen Kennedy?

I was not nor did I know him personally. I do feel he was guilty of manslaughter at minimum.

He has been called a tireless worker but he dedicated his life to taking money from people who earned it (like me) and giving it to those who didn't. I would not call someone who did that a friend.:mad:

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts

It is very disturbing.

Don't take it personal Chris. Kennedy, Jackson, OJ Simpson all POS. And I'm sure there are plenty more high profile people to add to the list, with more to come.

·
Large Member
2,150 Posts
but he dedicated his life to taking money from people who earned it (like me) and giving it to those who didn't. I would not call someone who did that a friend.:mad:
Once again I can name about 450 other politicians in Washington that fit that exact same description.............................giving mainly to themselves:)hand

·
Registered
634 Posts

It is very disturbing.

:(
Told ya...:(

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
We lost a good DRUNK the other day. I mean manslaughter ... sorry..

Didn't care for the man and his way of thinking.
hil:)

All kidding aside... if his last name wasn't Kennedy, and if he didn't have the best lawyers money could buy, he would have gone to jail.

·
Apache Lake Monger
917 Posts
Maybe someone should start a Jane Fonda thread. These are almost fun as watching Roid Rage videos:)sphss

RIP Ted, at least everyone knows who you were. And continue to talk about you good or bad:)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts