Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone has noticed on boat spam, but my pile is for sale. This means i have a new boat and im calling every 1 out in ubfj with a legal pgj motor built by THE BOSTICK. The boat is going to be called Blunders Beast. Other boats such as Here comes ******, Dclarcks orange blossm, and all the cp's and tunnels that fly the mpd banner, bring the noize. I hope that miller has some new tricks up his sleeve with john d's boat as well. I will be seeing all you guys at the papp regatta and might even be making some test blasts. Don't think i forgot about you cyclone, I like you in round 1

·
CANT RE MEMBER
1,159 Posts
i don't know if anyone has noticed on boat spam, but my pile is for sale. This means i have a new boat and im calling every 1 out in ubfj with a legal pgj motor built by the bostick. The boat is going to be called blunders beast. Other boats such as here comes ******, dclarcks orange blossm, and all the cp's and tunnels that fly the mpd banner, bring the noize. I hope that miller has some new tricks up his sleeve with john d's boat as well. I will be seeing all you guys at the papp regatta and might even be making some test blasts. Don't think i forgot about you cyclone, i like you in round 1
a little deep into the bottle are you:(:(, could be a long night

·
Registered
417 Posts
I don't know if anyone has noticed on boat spam, but my pile is for sale. This means i have a new boat and im calling every 1 out in ubfj with a legal pgj motor built by THE BOSTICK. The boat is going to be called Blunders Beast. Other boats such as Here comes ******, Dclarcks orange blossm, and all the cp's and tunnels that fly the mpd banner, bring the noize. I hope that miller has some new tricks up his sleeve with john d's boat as well. I will be seeing all you guys at the papp regatta and might even be making some test blasts. Don't think i forgot about you cyclone, I like you in round 1
Sounds like the jockey is bangn' his lips pretty loose this evening. The guy is pretty sure there is going to be some good flap caused by the blunder.

The guy likes what he seez

just sayin

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
guy

I suck, i didnt get mentioned. time to step it up i guess.

418 will be bringin sum noize in 2010.

·
I RUN THE RIVER
56 Posts
Blunder. The only noize you're bringin is the sound of titanium rods bangin out the side of yet another mota!

Kt predicts that pile runnin a poppin n fartin
8.56, which is about the number of buds it probably took fo blunda
to build up da courage to make that post.

Bnag!

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Let's do this. Race you to the cooler.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
:))eek:)):))eek:)):))eek:)) glad I will be at the Regatta to see CYCLONE open up a can on this foo!:D Not sure who blue wonder is but I can say that running your mouth like that never did any good for anyone I have ever known!;) Not sure if you just playin or not but it sounds to me that your calling for blood and with that being said good luck with that. Im sure we will all here the results some time in the new year. Anyways...................:)hand

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
Dang... must have worked on the polish sausage pretty good to get the new boat.
:D

I suck, i didnt get mentioned. time to step it up i guess.

418 will be bringin sum noize in 2010.

No shit... the Forbidden Doughnut didn't even get an honarable mention... not that the 609 has had any noise as of late... but jeez... no Stroker Ace either... you'd think just for old times sake and being a Yuma guys and all... just can't get no respect.

just sayin'

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
OH My! congrats on the new pile bud! hope you are doing some curls or sewing a pouch onto your Bob Prigmore racing suit for the cinder blocks, cuz you may fly right out of "The Beast"!! I was wondering when a good shit talking thread was gonna surface??:)deviland here it is!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
OH My! congrats on the new pile bud! hope you are doing some curls or sewing a pouch onto your Bob Prigmore racing suit for the cinder blocks, cuz you may fly right out of "The Beast"!! I was wondering when a good shit talking thread was gonna surface??:)deviland here it is!
how about some more pics of your avatar? Yes?:D

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dang... must have worked on the polish sausage pretty good to get the new boat.
:D

No shit... the Forbidden Doughnut didn't even get an honarable mention... not that the 609 has had any noise as of late... but jeez... no Stroker Ace either... you'd think just for old times sake and being a Yuma guys and all... just can't get no respect.

just sayin'
The bostick, don't worry about me and "the sausage". We have a special arangement. He has sat me down in his office and told me just how good he is. The summer sausage and me are going to be a force to be recond with. The doughnut and ace fall under the ALL OTHERS to be dealt with.

ta ta for now

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
how about some more pics of your avatar? Yes?:D
She's tired already, I cannot put anymore up, My hand was blistered (Mods) because some Jetboat guy decided that he didn't like lookin at tail on my avitar, he sounds colorful to me, and didn't even have the balls to say it to me! the guy must be from the west side of Hollywood!
believe me, Tonys thread is much more interesting, and will most likely get alot better in short order here pretty soon!!!!!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
The bostick, don't worry about me and "the sausage". We have a special arangement. He has sat me down in his office and told me just how good he is. The summer sausage and me are going to be a force to be recond with. The doughnut and ace fall under the ALL OTHERS to be dealt with.

ta ta for now
DANG!!!! This guy sounds pretty sure of taking some names/:)Unsure

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
If Your Daddys out whos going to tune for you? Whos going to help you cheat? Better yet whos going to pick you up and put you in and out of the boat. Do You have a car seat to see over the wheel and reach the pedal ?

I have always wonderd when did life line start making Jr driving suites. Didnt know they had kids sizes. Atleast you wear an extra large helmet and 12 shoes

Final Question why is Podwinnieski selliing you the gambler, I never thought Podwinnieski was a quiter

1 - 20 of 70 Posts