·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Cant let a good tragedy go to waste....

·
Registered
181 Posts
ross

first of all i'll have to check the story out, i'm not like you! i try to know what i'm commenting on. i now that's alien to, but that's what i do

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
181 Posts
ross

you can't wait to make shit up. first of all i don't set in front of my tv or computer just waiting to start shit. i can see why this is alien to you. abc screwed up and admits it. then they suspend ross for screwing up. is ross going to get fired, i don't know. i can see why you don't get it. next moron

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
And the DOW dropped 350 points as a direct result of ABC's Fake News...... No Harm.... No Foul...Right? :rolleyes:

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
After ABC’s fake news report on Michael Flynn yesterday, they need to be looked at more closely. Turns out the ABC News “producer” is none other than Ian Cameron, who happens to be married to Obama’s favorite liar Susan Rice! I’m sure the fake news Flynn story had nothing to do with Cameron being married to an Obama regime official or anything. It was just pure coincidence right? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
181 Posts
ross

i love when you guys pretend to hate lairs. when hero trump out lies ever one else. it's not even close. you think if you accuse ever one else no body will notice trump changing his store ever five minutes

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
After ABC’s fake news report on Michael Flynn yesterday, they need to be looked at more closely. Turns out the ABC News “producer” is none other than Ian Cameron, who happens to be married to Obama’s favorite liar Susan Rice! I’m sure the fake news Flynn story had nothing to do with Cameron being married to an Obama regime official or anything. It was just pure coincidence right? :rolleyes:

What a damn rats nest.Who in their right mind would believe a word the lamestream media has to say.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i love when you guys pretend to hate lairs. when hero trump out lies ever one else. it's not even close. you think if you accuse ever one else no body will notice trump changing his store ever five minutes
You are casting stones at glass houses.... Where has he lied? I am listening. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
181 Posts
abc

this is all current events that are on fox and every other channel, to say you don't know anything about it just proofs jims place remarks about you guys. i would gladly look it up if it happened a long time ago , but it didn't. i don't care enouth to hold your hand. your boys are caught in lies every day. to show you would be a waste of my time. if i thought you were honorable or honest i would gladly take some time. but we know that's not the case.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
heavy flow said:
...to show you would be a waste of my time.
Another words...As ALWAYS, you run in here and throw baseless crap up on the walls, and when we "call your hand", you utter and post more baseless crap and then hide behind "it's a waste of my time". Then why do you come here? :knockout:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Another words...As ALWAYS, you run in here and throw baseless crap up on the walls, and when we "call your hand", you utter and post more baseless crap and then hide behind "it's a waste of my time". Then why do you come here? :knockout:
Yea well, as to be expected.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
this is all current events that are on fox and every other channel, to say you don't know anything about it just proofs jims place remarks about you guys. i would gladly look it up if it happened a long time ago , but it didn't. i don't care enouth to hold your hand. your boys are caught in lies every day. to show you would be a waste of my time. if i thought you were honorable or honest i would gladly take some time. but we know that's not the case.
IMG_0622.jpg

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
This tread is about ABC and lying Brian Ross,We realize you have nothing and are embarrassed for your lamestream media which you seem to worship.
Still there is no need for you to divert and spin to another subject,if you consider it a waste of your time,then do everyone a favor and don't try.
Greatest election ever.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
He slaughtered the Dow Jones Industrial Average by nearly 400 points with his lie and he gets the holidays off? I think the investors who took hits should have access to litigate him into the dust and, if his network had a shred of integrity (which they most certainly do not) they would ruin his career not give him Christmas month off. As it stands, he'll probably be promoted to lead anchor.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This tread is about ABC and lying Brian Ross,We realize you have nothing and are embarrassed for your lamestream media which you seem to worship.
Still there is no need for you to divert and spin to another subject,if you consider it a waste of your time,then do everyone a favor and don't try.
Greatest election ever.
:))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp Amen to that!!! #MAGA!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts