Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comment:

I wanted to let everyone know what a great experience we had with Absolute Speed and Marine service center in Lake Havasu City.

A little background is inorder, we made an appointment with another service center and I was shocked and appalled with the lack of customer service and overall indifference ie... lack of service provided. I hope the owner realizes he has lost a valuable customer and source of referrals.

In anyevent, we promptly left this other shop and went directly to Absolute wherein the principal of the shop Aaron, assured me the problem would be handled. After a few hours Aaron had us ready for the water:):) in no time. I can safely say Absolute has earned our business and will be our marine service center and referral business for all our performance boater friends.

Thank you! Aaron and crew at Absolute Speed and Marine for all your hard work and top notch customer service:)devil.

Very truly yours,

KAP

·
Lord of the Drinks
2,352 Posts
I can't tell you how many times Aaron and his guys have come down to the beach (at all hours) to wrench on my boat. Most shops won't even get you in if it's on the trailer, let alone sitting on the water.

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree the place is great! nice seeing you in dana marine two weeks ago, hope the project is going good:D
Hello Dan:

Yes! Funny how you never know who you are going to meet. You did some damage to your wallet that day:) but I am sure it will look great when your all done.

Dana Marine is a candy store for Performance Boaters.

Once again, Absolute really took care of us and that goes a long way in my book.

KAP

P.S. Havasu Hangin In the past I would read stuff like that but really believe it now I am sold:)--- great to hear it is common place for their shop:D.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
I bet I can guess the first shop you went to. I will be going to Absolute from now on myself.......... A good attitude goes a long way in my book!

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet I can guess the first shop you went to. I will be going to Absolute from now on myself.......... A good attitude goes a long way in my book!
Comment:
I am being good I could just lambast them but seems they are doing a fine job of sending business elsewhere:D.

I agree with you on having a good attitude along with excellent customer service--- you keep the customer for life because they have no reason to go anywhere else.

Plus, if the pricing on the work is competitive which it was then you have it all from a consumer stand point.

KAP

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
I have used Aaron before also. Very good service and shop work. Is his place certified for work on Teague motors?

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Comment:
I am being good I could just lambast them but seems they are doing a fine job of sending business elsewhere:D.

I agree with you on having a good attitude along with excellent customer service--- you keep the customer for life because they have no reason to go anywhere else.

Plus, if the pricing on the work is competitive which it was then you have it all from a consumer stand point.

KAP
I'm not going to even start with the bashing but after 3 years of going to this particular place, I'm done. I probably spend about $1,000 a year on boat maintenance which maybe isn't as much as some with really expensive boats but none the less I think I should be treated with a little bit of respect.

The work was never an issue, actually it was very good. It was the attitude of being bothered when I come in or have any questions because of his busy work load that has sent me down the road. His loss, Aarons gain I guess.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
I had Aaron and his crew service my boat a few weeks ago. He picked up the boat serviced it and delivered it in a professional manner. He has also helped me out on the water. Thanks Aaron and crew!!

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
I am glad that all of you are getting quality service, I'm surprised but glad for you all, seems maybe Dan has the place turned around.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts