Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
there is going to be alot of this now that the pirate bar is in full swing. the narrows from the bouys to the 40 are now and forever more going to be the busiest waterways in America and if accidents like this keep happening the law enforcement is going to be even more retarded than it already is. we all need to be safe and watch out for each other police ourselves and dont let johnny law police us.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Boat Crash

there is going to be alot of this now that the pirate bar is in full swing. the narrows from the bouys to the 40 are now and forever more going to be the busiest waterways in America and if accidents like this keep happening the law enforcement is going to be even more retarded than it already is. we all need to be safe and watch out for each other police ourselves and dont let johnny law police us.
I think this happened near or in the shollows serperating the main portion of the lake and the river area??? :)bulb

·
Registered
725 Posts
1615 hrs ...just went through the entrance to the refuge. looks like at least two boats involved. rescue advised still looking for one person. prayers for those involved.
Three boats was told a warlock, laveycraft, and didnt know what the other was but thought it was a conquest. This came from officer on scene/ 12 people involved one still missing Hate to hear these things

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
I think this happened near or in the shollows serperating the main portion of the lake and the river area??? :)bulb

im sure it did... i consider that giant sand bar you are refering at the shallows the shallows also and i also consider that the mouth of the narrows cause the narrows to me is the shallows to the 40 and all parts in between. this could have happened in the middle of the lake also and the bottom line is us as boaters have to take care of each other and watch out for one another and be safe. negligent boating is unacceptable and this is how rule and unnesccary heat gets brought down on us as boat owners. it only takes that 10 percent of douche bag boat owners to fock it up for everone else. its only a matter of time before the section from the north side of the lake to davis dam gets a speed limit rule. who the hell wants that:)sphss i like to go fast

G

·
Allure of Pirates Cove...bound to happen...
Hopefully noone was seriously injured

We've been regulars of Topack and Moabi for years, and still haven't set foot in the new bar or restaurant. I just don't get the allure deal. Personally I'm not very fond of the new River conditions.

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
This really sucks to hear Prayers for the familys involved

BUT
Lets not jump the gun and blame pirates cove

pirates cove is not to blame. what its going to come down to is idiot boat operation but fact is fact if the pirate never opened there would have never been such and influx of northbound travel.. im just sayin:)sphss

1 - 20 of 164 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.