Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AARP Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't let it be you. Be extra safe this memorial day weekend.
This man had no idea how he was going home on this day. He did live, but not the way he wanted. Plan your way home.

·
AARP Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Photo will not post.

Maybe that is good.
He was thown from his boat, at 75mph, and landed on a fence post that went all the way through him. He lived. Bad week end. Don't let it be one of us. Al

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
be safe everyone !!!!!and if you need a place to drink we'll be on the deck!!!!!!!! stop by for a cold one TUNNEL T

·
Registered
26 Posts
TT, I will be testing Jimmy's Malibu Sunsetter on Saturday. We'll stop by after we get the plate angle dialed in.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
TT, I will be testing Jimmy's Malibu Sunsetter on Saturday. We'll stop by after we get the plate angle dialed in.
I thought you just load the whole posse up in those and go:D:D
Have a safe weekend everyone

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
well i only seen two life flight helicopters over the weekend ,don't actually know why they were here but never good when we see those guys.i guess i'll have to steal my neighbors paper!!!!TUNNEL T

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
well i only seen two life flight helicopters over the weekend ,don't actually know why they were here but never good when we see those guys.i guess i'll have to steal my neighbors paper!!!!TUNNEL T
Fricken beaner...........lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts