Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Friday acorn was notified that it will no longer be part of the 2010 census! Once agian thanks to Fox news and angry Americans, another one of obama's "thug" groups has had the spot light on them and people don't like what they see...:)bulb Its going to be a hard long uphill battle, but good, honest hard working Americans are going to get thier country back!:|err

·
Registered
653 Posts
I saw this and its great news , Now we need to shut the whole damn thing down along with the other 250 sub org's they have running

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
On Friday acorn was notified that it will no longer be part of the 2010 census! Once agian thanks to Fox news and angry Americans, another one of obama's "thug" groups has had the spot light on them and people don't like what they see...:)bulb Its going to be a hard long uphill battle, but good, honest hard working Americans are going to get thier country back!:|err

Thats great news!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Defund, great. Now where is the money that they already took?:|err
Oh its just 52 Million , Nothing to worry about lol

Won't do any good to defund acorn by itself . you going to have to shut the whole machine down , If we dont they just going to come back with a deferent name

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Didn't the founder or high ranking person in that criminal oraganization get caught embezzelling government funds recently also?

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Didn't the founder or high ranking person in that criminal oraganization get caught embezzelling government funds recently also?
Yes.

I think we are slowly knocking down Obama affiliates. Once we get the congress cleaned up his last two years of president will be horrible for him but great for America.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
It gets even better/ worse?

Glenn shows the shocking footage of the latest Acorn scandal -- in which the worker actually admits to killing her husband...that's tonight at 5pm only on The Fox News Channel!

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Glenn shows the shocking footage of the latest Acorn scandal -- in which the worker actually admits to killing her husband...that's tonight at 5pm only on The Fox News Channel!
No shi+!!!

Don't normally find time to cue up the news (even tho I am regularly accused of being a fox-only-starer), GOTTA check that story out, and just in time! Thx.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Finally some good news

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
my letter to Diane Feinstein-

Senator,
In the past year there have been many reports about the corruption in the organization called Acorn. The reports in the past were in regards to voter fraud and strong arm tactics they were using in many States across our nation. With the reports that have come out in the past few days, it is apparent that the corruption of this organization is very alarming.
I would like to know why our elected representatives are not doing a full investigation into the Acorn organization?
It seems to me that as elected representatives, you are dutifully bound to uphold our Constitutional rights and the laws of our country. Acorn is and has been breaking the laws of our country yet the Congress does not seem to be doing anything about it.
Don't you think the time spent by our Congress would be better spent initiating an investigation into Acorn instead of spending time worrying about whether or not the New England Patriots were spying on the New York Jets?

and the one to our local ABC affiliate-

I find it appalling that ABC news has not shown any reports in regards to the corruption of our Country by the organization named Acorn.
Why is that?

so who do you think will respond first?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
http://olbroad.com/2009/09/14/senate-vote-to-defund-acorn/

Senate Vote to defund Acorn today....Are you Fu*king serious?

NAYs —7
Burris (D-IL)
Casey (D-PA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Leahy (D-VT)
Sanders (I-VT)
Whitehouse (D-RI)

Shall we add 26, yzman an catpoo to the list?
Another call out or just another man crush? It seems that you are obsessed with their opinions and beliefs. Why do you constantly bring up other board members names that you know you don't agree with? Just to stir the pot is my guess.

FYI - In the early 1990's, Obama accepted two invitations to be an unpaid guest speaker at trainings for volunteer community leaders organized by Chicago ACORN. He never worked for ACORN.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Another call out or just another man crush? It seems that you are obsessed with their opinions and beliefs. Why do you constantly bring up other board members names that you know you don't agree with? Just to stir the pot is my guess.

FYI - In the early 1990's, Obama accepted two invitations to be an unpaid guest speaker at trainings for volunteer community leaders organized by Chicago ACORN. He never worked for ACORN.
That is not true Thumbs

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204518504574416833436798004.html

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
WOW, WOW and instead of talking about this on the news they are talking about rebuking Joe Wilson for telling the truth.

An old article with a reminder on BO affiliation with Acorn http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=NDZiMjkwMDczZWI5ODdjOWYxZTIzZGIyNzEyMjE0ODI=&w=MA==
Video debunked. She was just playing the same game with those idiots. The police investigated and her husband is still alive and well.

As for Joe Wilson - He broke a rule and should apologize and that's it. They are making more of it than they should.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts