Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the democrats who openly walked out on the Benghazi hearings as the parents of the fallen began to speak: Liberals unite in praise and worship . . .
Rep. Carolyn Maloney (NY-14)
Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D.C.)
Rep. John Tierney (MA-6)
Rep. Wm. Lacy Clay (MO-1)
Rep. Stephen Lynch (MA-9)
Rep. Jim Cooper (TN-5)
Rep. Gerald Connolly (VA-11)
Rep. Matt Cartwright (PA-17)
Rep. Mark Pocan (WI-2)
Rep. Tammy Duckworth (IL-8)
Rep. Danny K. Davis (IL-7)
Rep. Peter Welch (VT)
Rep. Tony Cardenas (CA-29)
Rep. Steve Horsford (NV-4)
Rep. Michelle Lujan Grisham (NM-1)

Democrats WALK OUT of Hearing With Parents of Benghazi Victims

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
What a bunch of assholes, we pay them to be there!!!!!!!!!!!! If I walk out of a meeting at my JOB what do you think would happen? Their arrogant asses should be fired immediately!!!!!! Disrespectful pieces of shit!!!!!!!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I hope they are voted out in 2014

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Sack swingers...

I watched these hearings, again, and while the GOP reps were asking tough questions, the sack swinging lefties continually kissed ass and complained the right was being "disrespectful" to the witnesses.. Any time the right mentioned Hildabeast's name the left went crazy... I'm talking about the hearing prior to the one where the families were present... It is truly a shame that the dims, as a whole, don't really want the FACTS exposed.... "What difference does it make".....
Ray
PS No one died as a result of Watergate..... But then again, NIXON was an honorable man, something obama will never be...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
What? Did you expect them to hang around? Nothing to steal or f'up.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I have to say, as low as these scum are, this sets new levels of scumbaggery.

Why not just spit in the faces of the parents.

·
Just Me
4,056 Posts
It would be nice if they separated the ones that simply weren't there from the ones that walked out. There should be no effort spared to remove the ones that walked out from office.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Show what class they have... none!!! :mad:

Might have to go to each of their FaceBook pages and post that link. ;)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
It would be nice if they separated the ones that simply weren't there from the ones that walked out. There should be no effort spared to remove the ones that walked out from office.
Fuck that.
There should be no effort spared to remove the entire disgusting gang. Whether they were there or walked out. One is as bad as the other.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
fuck that.
There should be no effort spared to remove the entire disgusting gang. Whether they were there or walked out. one is as bad as the other.
x26!!!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where are the resident libs to defend their heroes now???
They still read here, and then, rather than respond, they look in the mirror and state boldly (in Charlie Sheen fashion) "Winning."

·
Just Me
4,056 Posts
Fuck that.
There should be no effort spared to remove the entire disgusting gang. Whether they were there or walked out. One is as bad as the other.
If that is the case then they should list the Republicans that weren't there either. Personally, I think if they weren't there they should explain where they were. But walking out is where it became disrespectful.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Show what class they have... none!!! :mad:

Might have to go to each of their FaceBook pages and post that link. ;)
I tried on several including other pages associated with a few of this a-holes all were down couple hours after it happened

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
If that is the case then they should list the Republicans that weren't there either. Personally, I think if they weren't there they should explain where they were. But walking out is where it became disrespectful.
Please point out where I said Dems only??

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Another snow-job by the extreme right media- All of the reps were in and out of that hearing over the 5+ hours that it went on. But anything that goes on MUST be slanted hard right at all times.....The sad thing is that both sides do this way too much, and it really does get hard to find the truth.

The worst so far was the "Obama said he'd stand with Muslims against America!!!" crap....He wrote in a book after the Sihk was murdered by a rable(2002) that if this stuff continued he would stand with Muslim-AMERICANS to defend there rights.......But it sounds so much more inflamatory the Righty-BS way, and does a good job to stir up the extremist righties who are incapable of learning anything but what their favorite news station is telling them.

Political BS will only continue to destroy this country...If you want to make proper decisions and run things properly, you need actual facts not BS, either from the right or the left....Sadly, the only really true independant news comes from outside this country, because all of ours has been bought and otherwise corrupted....

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry snoc but these democrats were members of the committee assigned to be hearing testimony on Benghazi - not innocent bystanders. Every single republican committeeman stood their post throughout all of the testimonies. Sure, lots of representatives from both sides weren't there but we're speaking about congress members that were members of this hearing committee. Do you see the difference and now, understand the frustration with these cowards?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Another snow-job by the extreme right media- All of the reps were in and out of that hearing over the 5+ hours that it went on. But anything that goes on MUST be slanted hard right at all times.....The sad thing is that both sides do this way too much, and it really does get hard to find the truth.

The worst so far was the "Obama said he'd stand with Muslims against America!!!" crap....He wrote in a book after the Sihk was murdered by a rable(2002) that if this stuff continued he would stand with Muslim-AMERICANS to defend there rights.......But it sounds so much more inflamatory the Righty-BS way, and does a good job to stir up the extremist righties who are incapable of learning anything but what their favorite news station is telling them.

Political BS will only continue to destroy this country...If you want to make proper decisions and run things properly, you need actual facts not BS, either from the right or the left....Sadly, the only really true independant news comes from outside this country, because all of ours has been bought and otherwise corrupted....
Do you really believe what you just posted or have you become so slanted that truth completely escapes you?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Do you really believe what you just posted or have you become so slanted that truth completely escapes you?
I started to say something but.... :)sphss May as well- :bangmyhead:

Lead paint maybe?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts