Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seeking advice on say the 1985 and later Evinrude 150hp V6 as this relates to premix ratios and disabling of the Bad VRO on these outboards are there was any advice for me on these outboards say for a Australian boat thiswas a Aussie Haines hunter V17r runabout as im getting theese boats in future as far i knew thiswas really my views was needing good advice on this outboard as i knew thiswas the case in future as i needed was right advice on these outboards same said of the same model Johnsons as well too as i knew these was same outboards but was branded say as Evinrude/Johnson these was motor made by OMC thiswas my preferred outboards as i really liked the last of the good premix outboards as these was from the year of 1984 and later on and those from the mid 1970s as well too as i knew thiswas the case in my future boat buying i needed was good help on this in future as i needed was good advice on these outboards in future as im from Australia and needed was right help on these outboards in future as you see thiswas my future goals was to own these outboards on my future boat in futurei wil send you a pick of the outboard i wanted
Automotive lighting Building Gas Handwriting Auto part
Automotive tire Gas Machine Motor vehicle Automotive wheel system

1 - 1 of 1 Posts