Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Just Here
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a note to our other Family that we will be offline for a short time.
Christina & I are moving down to the Bay Area 6/27/09.Gonna take a few days to get set up down there.Will be back in touch as soon as we are settled.Talk to ya'll soon.Casey & Christina.the "Charitycases".

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Going to be part of that whole RWC tough guy thing now. Watch for the attitude change!

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Be safe

Casey and Chrissie, best wishes for the both of you on your move, we'll miss you up here but you know you are always welcome . . . please remember what I said at CFW.

The son and I will be headed down there today for the Pinole Car Show and Party Sunday, I always hate going down there as it seems as soon as you hit Vallejo the name of the game changes . .

Hope to see you guys soon - Scott :)devil

·
Registered
981 Posts
More folks moving out of Woodland;) Good luck with the move and hope everything works out for ya's

·
Just Here
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update

Pickup U-haul at 8am.No oil psi witin 3 mi.New one will be ready at 11am.Haven't loaded a F'n thing.Good news is,it's only gonna be 106 today instead of 107.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Listen for the signs........Their telling you to stay put.....At least until it cools off.....At your age you might want to think about that......Your no spring chicken you know. :)grn

·
Registered
349 Posts
Pickup U-haul at 8am.No oil psi witin 3 mi.New one will be ready at 11am.Haven't loaded a F'n thing.Good news is,it's only gonna be 106 today instead of 107.
a truck renter is checking the oil pressure? whats up with that....!

I was just in your backyard and thought about you guys.... so what town
are ya moving to?

Sherpa

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Going to be part of that whole RWC tough guy thing now. Watch for the attitude change!
HA HA he's gonna have that attitude after about one month in the New REDWOOD. Hey Casey when the locals start to bother you, and they will.
You have my number feel free to call. The crew will come down and help you clean up;) P.s If you need anything please call.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
hey Casey, what part of Redwood City did you move to? Belmont was my playground for over 35 years. wish i could move back sometimes until i drive over there:|err

·
www.highflowdynamics.com
1,161 Posts
You moved TO the bay area? :))eek:)) It is a nice metropolis, but man I look forward to relocating away from here. Fantastic place to have grown up but it sure has changed over the years big time. Get a good job or sumthin'? Oh yeah, welcome. :)

LO

·
Coors Light Tour - 2010
341 Posts
Just a note to our other Family that we will be offline for a short time.
Christina & I are moving down to the Bay Area 6/27/09.Gonna take a few days to get set up down there.Will be back in touch as soon as we are settled.Talk to ya'll soon.Casey & Christina.the "Charitycases".
WTF!!! Every other a-hole is trying to get out of the bay area.... and your trying to get in? Well be careful down there, and if your neighbor says he'll walk your dog for you.... make sure he isn't holding a spatula!!!

See you at the lake, JD.

·
Just Here
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We had to move down for awhile to clean up my Dads property to either sell or to live in.We could be back in a year or who knows?Will keep ya posted.Thanx JD

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
RWC, I am down there all the time...hell I grew up in the hills of Belmont. Next time I am down that way I will have to look you guys up.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
RWC, I am down there all the time...hell I grew up in the hills of Belmont. Next time I am down that way I will have to look you guys up.
hey Deltarat when were you belmont? i grew up in that town. went to nesbit, ralston and carlmont high. i lived down in sterling downs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts