Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking with all the new names showing up lately and after the hornestsnest deal it sure would be helpful to have a sticky newbies are asked to post in kinda like yellowbullet. absolutely not asking for this place to be like yellowbullet just asking for alil help from the mods so us members can spot trolling aliases alil quicker.itd also be great to deny membership of anyome trying to register with a proxy server.most sites have already blocked proxy server users that try to hide ip addresses.just a thot i believe would cut down the trolling here.asking newbies for a intro isnt asking much and theyd be able to post a boat pic as well.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Even thought this hornetnest dude is a real dick head. I bet whatever rock he's hiding under he's probably loving all the undeserved attention he's getting. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was thinking with all the new names showing up lately and after the hornestsnest deal it sure would be helpful to have a sticky newbies are asked to post in kinda like yellowbullet. absolutely not asking for this place to be like yellowbullet just asking for alil help from the mods so us members can spot trolling aliases alil quicker.itd also be great to deny membership of anyome trying to register with a proxy server.most sites have already blocked proxy server users that try to hide ip addresses.just a thot i believe would cut down the trolling here.asking newbies for a intro isnt asking much and theyd be able to post a boat pic as well.
X2

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Even thought this hornetnest dude is a real dick head. I bet whatever rock he's hiding under he's probably loving all the undeserved attention he's getting. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That may be true but this kinda attention isnt business smart at all ;)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, so far, I haven't seen anything smart about him.
Lol agreed :) seems computer savvy tho and if he had used that in a positive way with positive atittude id respect him trying to get his deal to where our vendors/friends here are. never once have i herd duane say anything negative about tom at jbp and vice versa which i truely respect.let the customer service and products build their names, thats the honorable way of life.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts