Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Slow Learner
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why not just delete questionable/objectionable post and deal with person individually instead of moving entire thread to greywater and eventually closing the thread?

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Before this thread gets moved or deleted I thought I'd make a correction to that next to last post.

The murder case in San Diego with the swinging parents had nothing to do with Polly Klaus. It was Daniel VanDamm and the neighbor was David Westerfield with the motor-home. Just wanted to correct the mis-print.

Sleeper CP :D

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Before this thread gets moved or deleted I thought I'd make a correction to that next to last post.

The murder case in San Diego with the swinging parents had nothing to do with Polly Klaus. It was Daniel VanDamm and the neighbor was David Westerfield with the motor-home. Just wanted to correct the mis-print.

Sleeper CP :D

I was thinking the same thing Jon. Her body was found what a mile or two from your place? Very sad deal. Still think about it and always look at the place she was found when I go that way home.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
I was thinking the same thing Jon. Her body was found what a mile or two from your place? Very sad deal. Still think about it and always look at the place she was found when I go that way home.

Yeah Neil,

Where she was found I drove by everyday to the old house in Dehesa Valley. The day she was found I was running a tractor at the office and looked across the valley and saw 4 helio's flying around. I called down the the front office and they told me what had happened.

If I re-call correctly the Polly Klaus crime was just a crime of opportunity by that freak who should never have been out of jail.

S CP :D

" Liberalism is a Mental Disorder " :)st

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
I just read it, and all I can say is WOW! LOL

Gotta be honest, I'm pretty sure I'd be banned if I went on some tirade like that.. Not quite sure what the hold up is here?

I agree though, should've deleted the post and dealt with it individually. Hell if my post is considered to be an attack of some sort as well delete it too.. I don't care.

I was just simply saying it's hard to call a plea bargain "noble" in any context.

RD

·
engorged member
1,448 Posts
I just read it, and all I can say is WOW! LOL

Gotta be honest, I'm pretty sure I'd be banned if I went on some tirade like that.. Not quite sure what the hold up is here?

I agree though, should've deleted the post and dealt with it individually. Hell if my post is considered to be an attack of some sort as well delete it too.. I don't care.

I was just simply saying it's hard to call a plea bargain "noble" in any context.

RD

You know he's gonna reply to this and call you all kinds of names again. Kinda like when we were in 3 grade only now we say **** like it's just another word...:)sphss

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Dam!! You pissed him off!!

Hard to tell how Jordy REALLY feels about you though??:)devil
Not since Brett has Jordy unleashed such fury!

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Gotta hand it to Admin2 for being up at 1:45am to lock that thread. I was sound asleep for four hours by that time.

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Looks like the expert on pushing buttons got his own button pushed :p

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.