Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody else read this story that came out over the AP? This is a pretty clear sign(atleast to me) that the current administrations agenda is having some serious problems. I don't ever recall a sitting President using a political action committee to run adds to support there agenda. Obama needs to stop campaigning and do his job.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090716/pl_politico/25003

·
1,512 Posts
Leadership by fear will always come back and bite you in the ass. Obama and Rambo's days of arm twisting by fear are coming to an end. You see no matter which side you are on, this kind of leadership breads contempt and distrust because you never know when it will happen to you. The Blue Dogs are feeling the heat and don't like it one bit.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Has anybody else read this story that came out over the AP? This is a pretty clear sign(atleast to me) that the current administrations agenda is having some serious problems. I don't ever recall a sitting President using a political action committee to run adds to support there agenda. Obama needs to stop campaigning and do his job.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090716/pl_politico/25003
Thats all Nobama knows how to do. He has campaigned all his aldult life. From his days in state office when he was expected to vote on issues of the day and he voted "present" instead of a yes/no vote that would mean he had to accually commit to something. And now as President he is still in campaign mode "selling" his programs to Congress. More proof he is not qualified to do the job he campaigned for. Classic and typical of a politican without a clue on how to do a job he ran for. Anyone remember the Robert Redford movie "The Canadate".....remember the last scene of the movie after he won the election? "....What do we do now?"

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Many of us have laughed at the fact that HusseinO's only real job to date was a Community Organizer. Well I now realize he's a damned good Community Organizer and is using it to great advantage to bully and push his agenda. Congressional and State Politicians are chickenshitt wimps for the most part and he's bullying them to no end to reach his desired objectives.

We need Political leadership in opposition and we are coming up empty. We must give O his due, even if what he's doing is idiotic and wrong in the majority of minds in this country, no one with any clout is making a move to stop him and he's running unencumbered. The people need to somehow make a stand and I'm afraid if it can't be done in the 2010 elections, things in this country are going to get very nasty......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts