Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is currently being identified that within the health care bill more and more items are dealing with affirmative actions for minorities in a vast number of ways.

Why doesn't the current administration just come out and be honest with their goals of trying to give "one ups" to minorities instead of supporting reparations outright. Obviously, they know they would have a hard sell by going that route so they instead are including affirmative action clauses in many of the current bills to achieve priorities for minorities.

Enough is enough, you can't really achieve equal rights for all until everyone is treated equally!!!!!!!!!!! Preferential treatment to any group just instills and prolongs true equality and further widens the divide between the various groups of citizens.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
I think a catchy title helps....

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Why mince words? This administration is at the forefront of our racial problems. Didn't you hear the Kenyan's speech the other evening where he completely left his topic to discuss racial bias in such a way as to stir the pot and kick the proverbial hornet's nest? He not only wants racism, he needs it to support his agendas.

Personally, I don't care for it. It's way too easy to treat every man with the respect he earns by his actions and contributions to society. The biggest problem is that when a white man becomes the problem rather than the solution and we discount him for such, he's simply written off. When a person of any other race, creed or national origin however, does the same and we speak in disgust, we're labeled racist and all the attention is shifted to us rather than the problem child himself. Same old song I'm sorry to say.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What kind of question is that??? No it's a boat of a friend of a second cousin I have....Of course it's my boat and last time I checked it was registered to me.

My point exactly, I don't want to race your cousins boat.

I've got $1000. and could use another k

want to race a roll and go for a quarter mile?
60 mph and up for a quarter mile?
or do you want to do top speed?

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
My point exactly, I don't want to race your cousins boat.

I've got $1000. and could use another k

want to race a roll and go for a quarter mile?
60 mph and up for a quarter mile?
or do you want to do top speed?
I've got some extra cash laying around to throw into the mix. And besides I just put a fresh coat of speed wax on my canoe and oars. LOL.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts