Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i have some progress today.. Possibly a week or less from breakin. Gotta get carb linkage, fuel pump and reg, and some steel braided line for water and oil routing.

The downhill slide!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats. Bet you're getting anxious?

Is that a piece of plexi behind the seats and in front of the motor. Can't say as I've ever seen that done before.
Yeah it was there when i got the boat... I figure it cant hurt keeping peoples feet or what not out of danger. Id like to some up with something different but thats not priority at moment lol.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,524 Posts
So i have some progress today.. Possibly a week or less from breakin. Gotta get carb linkage, fuel pump and reg, and some steel braided line for water and oil routing.

The downhill slide!!

Sweet. It is a good feeling when they start to look like a boat again!!

Um, what about that sheet rock back there?:D:D

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The garage?? LOL thats a whole other project... Ive got the cabinets built and the lumber for the bench stored in the shop for now. The sheetrock is finished just needs paint lol.

Its a great feeling to have it going together. Its gone together smoothly so im sure im gonna hit a wall somewhere lol.. But thats the name of the game. Funny thing is the friends i dont usually hear from unless they want something have been calling me today since they heard through the grapevine that my motor was in.. Needless to say when they asked when we were going out i said not this season lol.

My 2 other jet buddies are stoked as well we get to go play in the river here in a week or so. They are kinda worried im gonna be a bit faster than i was before... 64 on gps last year with a badly cavitating pump, and worn out motor. Fresh motor and pump with all the goodies added on should get me up a bit more hopefully.

Ive got a 16' jet with a 468 to contend with.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm digging that Plexiglas. That's pimp as hell!
dont bullshit me lol... I dont even like it but i kept it for saftey reasons guess im gonna have to toss it... I can see some shit talkin if i ever met up with you fellas on the water. :)hand

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.