Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is what the seat looks like after the little fire I had.
My boat wouldnt run last weekend. Fuel pump was too big.
So it sat on the trailer in Parker on sat and someone loosened my fuel lines on the distribution block, so when I went to work on it on tuesday, I tried to start it and boom! Almost burned down the house.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Your telling me. The explosion threw me onto the bow, bc I was standing next to the driver seat when I went to start it.
So do you think the starter spark set it off ?

Looks like the fire damage on the boat from last yrs fire on the water that I put out with the Nos bottle. How did you get the fire out and did it only take one fire ext. ?

Sleeper CP :D

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Looks like the fire damage on the boat from last yrs fire on the water that I put out with the Nos bottle. How did you get the fire out and did it only take one fire ext. ?

No someone messed with my spark plug wires, (firing order) it back fired out the carbs and caught the sprayn fuel on fire from the loose hose clamps someone loosened. I didnt have a fire ext close. I was able to get it out with water.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts

Looks like the fire damage on the boat from last yrs fire on the water that I put out with the Nos bottle.

Come again?? please explain.. I need to hear that one.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
No someone messed with my spark plug wires, (firing order) it back fired out the carbs and caught the sprayn fuel on fire from the loose hose clamps someone loosened. I didnt have a fire ext close. I was able to get it out with water.
Do you have an idea of WHO that someone might be ??

Thats worth killin for:|err

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
You been messen with someones girl friend or wife :)bulb :|err

Or just tweakers ? :)bulb

S CP :D
hil:)tweakers,lol!!

sorry to hear that good thing you got it out.find out who did it and burn there shit up with them in it.:)deviloooppppps did i say that:)grn it works:D

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
NBNP
That sux about your interior. If you are looking for someone to help you with your seats PM my buddy Gary (CauseforDivorce) here on the boards.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts