Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
agressor pump.hard shaft,double aa impeller.index wear ring,suction house machined and double drilled for jet away,pre drilled for stuffer plate,bead blasted and ready for powder coat,$2500 obo

pics on saturday...

·
Registered
19,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sold it for complete for 2k

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Thats good news! Maybe Ron will actually send me some of my CHIT now! Wait who am I kidding?:mad:

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
How much more does Ron and company (Mouser) have of your parts???
I thought you picked up your boat from him, no parts??

·
Registered
19,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
that was not rons pump it was a friend of mine.....
rons shop is closed down and i have none of his parts i returned everything to him that he asked me to sale.....

my boat was down there getting work done and i had to pull it out unfinished also.
same day you got yours and your dads out......

·
Registered
19,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

dominator please set the record straight i dont owe you any parts;
i dont apreciate people on here thinking im involved in this in any way TRG

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
I did pick up my boat and my Dad's boat waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay incomplete! He owes me a lot! Parts and labor that were paid for up front! Tired of all the lies and bullshit lies. He said she said blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody (RON) is pointing fingers at everyone else. WE got BURNED!!!!!!!! $32K and we got two hulls on trailers one of which was used!!!!!! I can go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about what is owed but im not. Boat industry clearly is shady for the small guys. I have kept my mouth shut for over 6months protecting this and will tell anyone anytime what actually went down. I put my family, friends and my job through HELL worrying about this new boat and paying for this new boat when I am paying to have it done AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
that was not rons pump it was a friend of mine.....
rons shop is closed down and i have none of his parts i returned everything to him that he asked me to sale.....

my boat was down there getting work done and i had to pull it out unfinished also.
same day you got yours and your dads out......
Your friends pump was out of RONS shop. Thats fine. I just want what's owed to us.

dominator please set the record straight i dont owe you any parts;
i dont apreciate people on here thinking im involved in this in any way TRG
Mouzer does not owe me anything. Ron owes me a lot!

·
Registered
19,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pump belonged to the guy with the couger tunnell at the shop..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts