Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You Hillbillys gonna be shooting birds and rabbits or whatever you ******** do, or are we gonna run some boats??:D

Looking forward to it, see you guys Sat. morning.

Chris

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
i'm jealous... i've still got a garage full of parts that are supposed to go somewhere besides the floor.....

have fun, be safe. hope the new valve works bitchin

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
You Hillbillys gonna be shooting birds and rabbits or whatever you ******** do, or are we gonna run some boats??:D

Looking forward to it, see you guys Sat. morning.

Chris
The way that thing was banging the revlimiter a few times I would of thought you where shooting ducks with us :)hand

Damn boy have you looked at yourself lately! you are a red neck too! You work in a boat shop, your a motor head, You drive a little boat with a big motor and you think it is cool. You drink beer like a fish and tell lies on how fast you are. The only difference between me and you is I sometimes carry a big gun. C you Sat mourning we will be having rabbit breakfast burritos

·
Registered
911 Posts
Sounds like a good time. The father in law will be out there with his new Daytona. I will be in the sand.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Looks like it will be a good time. I have to work the LA show or I would be there. Take lots of pictures and be safe.

·
About 500' AGL
2,471 Posts
Chris.....don't you have a pump you should be working on instead of going to the river???? ;) Be safe out there and have a coldie for me.

·
Registered
957 Posts
What time or day is everyone gonna be out? I think i might cruise out and come watch but i will be solo with no boat so I just get to watch. Im gonna head out tomarrow afternoon so if anyone is gonna be out by then let me know.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More aha neighborhood watch

Mike D mowing the lawn

AHA border patrol

AHA mafia in the hot tub

AHA security

AHA street signs

aha firing range

:D:D:D:

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
testing

Weather was beautiful, conditions were incredible.

Thanks Shoemaker and Mike D. for the hospitality at AHA. We had a great time testing with you guys, lets do it again soon.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts