Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that's how it's spelled, anyway. Anybody go there? Boat there? My daughter is going with a friend to visit grandpa who lives there, so I thought I'd ask for input here. I google earthed it, and it looks pretty desolate...any opinions?
Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
643 Posts
It is a nice park, lots of great people have trailers there. My family had a place on the river there for 30 plus years. The only down side is that the Indians were given the land in about 1973, and you only have a month to month lease. I am just not real comfortable investing big money when the Indians could take it away at any time.

I can't think of a bad person in the whole park, your daughter should have a great time. Who is she going to visit ?

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a nice park, lots of great people have trailers there. My family had a place on the river there for 30 plus years. The only down side is that the Indians were given the land in about 1973, and you only have a month to month lease. I am just not real comfortable investing big money when the Indians could take it away at any time.

I can't think of a bad person in the whole park, your daughter should have a great time. Who is she going to visit ?
She just asked to go today, so I'm waiting for her friend to call with the name of grandpa and address, etc...So I'm assuming it's an RV park. I thought it was a small little town north of Blythe.

·
Registered
643 Posts
It is a RV park with over 200 permanent spaces. Mostly all newer double wides. No weekend camping spots, so no transients and everyone watches out for each other. It is 20 miles north of Blythe on Hwy 95.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
I can't think of a bad person in the whole park,
You dont know my brother do you?

Just kiddin Rocknpalms:)hand

Aha is a great place. Dont think there is a boat over 25'.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Fun and safe place. We used to go a lot a while back, when we had an 18' jet boat. Not very rowdy or hard partys. Great family place with nice fun and friendly people, everyone hangs on the beach together.

·
1,095 Posts
I've been going there for the past 4 years...........well right next to Aha anyway. Very quiet, peaceful unless the next door neighbors are there, then the party is on. One time they had a girls on trampoline party.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts