Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone near or in the sac area have an air compressor i can use for a whole ten minutes... i wanna blow air through my fuel lines to make sure my pickups arent clogged.. I ran outa fuel sunday and now it just wont run right.. Ripping into carbs is last resort but will be done.. along with replacing filters..

Let me know, im home all day i can bring boat over after i drain tanks...

matt
916-802-5256

·
Registered
44 Posts
Anyone near or in the sac area have an air compressor i can use for a whole ten minutes... i wanna blow air through my fuel lines to make sure my pickups arent clogged.. I ran outa fuel sunday and now it just wont run right.. Ripping into carbs is last resort but will be done.. along with replacing filters..

Let me know, im home all day i can bring boat over after i drain tanks...

matt
916-802-5256
I have one

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one
**** your at work... I wanna be on water and test by 4.. :D Im tryin to make thursdays CFW meetup. And you should be as well. Your sb race will be there lol.

If i dont find one by 4 ill use that thing you call a compressor i suppose. :)hand

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Run down to the gas station and use theirs. You don't a whole lot of air to clean the lines. :D
Their fittings wont come off unless i bring a set of wrenches lol... trust me i thaught about it.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you could just buy one.
thats a thaught... you could just pay to recap my boat..... hahaha jk jk andrew and i got it handled.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha ha I'll call it even for my first motor and balncer

HAH!!! thats what i figured was gonna come outa you lol....

tool man, 426, i got it covered today.. thanks for the offer had everything done by 1pm today. Havent ran it yet, but should be good as new.

·
Registered
274 Posts
How can you not own an air compressor??
I think I have three or four, all portable, or semi portable.
I couldn't imagine not having one. That reminds me, one of mine is down right now, and I need to order a regulator valve.
It's tool that is just as convenient as a screwdriver or a sawzall:)sphss

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How can you not own an air compressor??
I think I have three or four, all portable, or semi portable.
I couldn't imagine not having one. That reminds me, one of mine is down right now, and I need to order a regulator valve.
It's tool that is just as convenient as a screwdriver or a sawzall:)sphss

Trust me i know... i refuse to have a portable one.. If i get one its a huge 120 gallon i can put in the shop.. until then i refuse!!! lol

·
huge member
232 Posts
air compressor

It would be ok for about 4 minutes then go about 300 rpm....

I have a 17 gallon husky that I would like sell. $85.00 looks good and runs good. It would run a grinder for longer than those little guys would.

·
huge member
232 Posts
sorry matt for jacking your thread.

Cas: Do you still want the odds and ends of those panther parts I have?
also I have a Berk jg housing if you know anyone that needs one.

·
1,814 Posts
i think my brother inlaw still has his brand new piece of cr*p home shopping brand compressor for @$150 13gal. 5 hp. i wouldn't buy it but i do have a portable "superior" i have had for probably over 13 years or so ? quincy motor 5 hp 12.5cfm @ 90psi, i got on auburn blvd. ( air tool store) . i painted my van with it & truck & car & bottom of boat etc.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts