Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
77 sleek.
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wanting to add one or the other main reason is for looks but also some fresh air into engine area .thats why i wanted to air scoop but dont know what it would look like with a engine cover on it has anyone ever seen one or should i just get a hood scoop wrap it in vinvl and mount it to top of cover and cut a hole for some fresh air flow. IMAG0526-1.jpg

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
I think it would ruin the looks of your classic ride. I wouldn't do it. :no:

·
77 sleek.
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Classic look, nothing on this boat is original except for the bow rail, and no ladies just the soon to be wife ad she can still lay around it. Or on top of the cabin

·
Registered
975 Posts
Cut a hole and mount a bad ass scoop. Mount it from underneath, but have an upholsterer look at it first to see what he wants first. Do it right and it will look sick as hell. You can lay on either side of it.

·
77 sleek.
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like that idea ive been searching for pics on the web but cant find any if u see some pics post m on here.

·
Banned
47 Posts
Here's a picture of my scoop and after I installed it. I can't find any before pictures but the headrest were probably twice as high so I had to cut them down so the center one wouldn't block the scoop. As far as speed increase I could swear I picked up 1-2 mph.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts