OOOPS! :p

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Nothing like a thump upside the head courtesy of the taxpayer.:D

·
Registered
653 Posts
Too bad it didnt nock her ass out and she went falling backwords down the steps lol:D

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
The thought of that racist skank being 1st Lady of this once great nation still makes me wanna puke.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
She's used to wearing shorts and sneakers on the plane making her much more agile....

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Who lowered the door?

You guys are going to make the 26th pussy cry, making fun of his "white guilt" savior.

When I see that video I cringe at how much it is going to cost the taxpayers to modify the door so that doesn't happen again when someone isn't paying attention.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
dem or repub, that shit's all out the door guys, she's still a woman and i find it kinda tacky its funny to some here watching a female get hurt:)bulb maybe its just my okie class, but i don't see the humor in it.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
dem or repub, that shit's all out the door guys, she's still a woman and i find it kinda tacky its funny to some here watching a female get hurt:)bulb maybe its just my okie class, but i don't see the humor in it.
Ok, so, NOW it's OK to laugh at a male of the species who trips, stumbles, or bumps his head, but we can't laugh at a WOMAN who does the exact same thing? :)sphss

Oh for christ sakes. :)st:)st:)st

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have fallen down because of my own incompetence. Shall I sue myself or some one close? I have a really nice Umbrella policy. OOPS that is you falling down. Ready? GOOOO!

:p

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Ok, so, NOW it's OK to laugh at a male of the species who trips, stumbles, or bumps his head, but we can't laugh at a WOMAN who does the exact same thing? :)sphss

Oh for christ sakes. :)st:)st:)st
I have fallen down because of my own incompetence. Shall I sue myself or some one close? I have a really nice Umbrella policy. OOPS that is you falling down. Ready? GOOOO!

:p
flame on all you guys want, there's politics, and then there's having class, maybe you guys should remember that;) don't like her anymore than the next guy, but i still consider myself a southern gentlemen and still show women respect, wether i like them or not, its called being the better person:)bulb

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
flame on all you guys want, there's politics, and then there's having class, maybe you guys should remember that;) don't like her anymore than the next guy, but i still consider myself a southern gentlemen and still show women respect, wether i like them or not, its called being the better person:)bulb
I refuse to work a double standard, while you like at least one double standard, and will adhere to it no matter what.

I fail to consider it disrespectful to laugh at something I think is humorous, regardless of the gender, OR RACE, of whoever does it, including whether I like the person or not.

I think people not watching what they are doing and bumping into things, is humorous to see, including when I do it, thus, I apply ONE STANDARD, not two.

I am every bit as "respectful" and "gentelmanly" to women as anyone, and more so than many. I do not however, treat them in any manner different than males, especially when doing so over something stupid like a funny foible or fau-pas they did, is deserving of a giggle or a laugh.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I refuse to work a double standard, while you like at least one double standard, and will adhere to it no matter what.

I fail to consider it disrespectful to laugh at something I think is humorous, regardless of the gender, OR RACE, of whoever does it, including whether I like the person or not.

I think people not watching what they are doing and bumping into things, is humorous to see, including when I do it, thus, I apply ONE STANDARD, not two.

I am every bit as "respectful" and "gentelmanly" to women as anyone, and more so than many. I do not however, treat them in any manner different than males, especially when doing so over something stupid like a funny foible or fau-pas they did, is deserving of a giggle or a laugh.
Are you trying to talk sense to this southern gentleman that sits with his okie class high upon a pedestal? :D

We are just cruel and insensitive. Get in touch with your feelings man! ;)

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Are you trying to talk sense to this southern gentleman that sits with his okie class high upon a pedestal? :D

We are just cruel and insensitive. Get in touch with your feelings man! ;)
Every so often I beat my head on a wall, just to see what it FEELS like. :D;)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Was it as funny when Bush cracked his nogin? btw what the hell is she wearing a parachute?
Looks like a tent to cover that big arse of her's lol

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Every so often I beat my head on a wall, just to see what it FEELS like. :D;)
you'd still be a tool:)bulb maybe you shook something loose in there and you can figure out how your fake ass can get around a sbc powered , no nitrous taylor sj, when you got smoked by it while you were on nitroushil:) i'm done with this thread, i don't belong in this toolbox;)

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
but i still consider myself a southern gentlemen and still show women respect, wether i like them or not, its called being the better person:)bulb
l):ameSorry dude, but that's NOT a lady. So you can come down from your white horse, Mr Chivilrous Knight in Shining Armor.
An enemy's an enemy....male or female.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts