Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suggested that Barack is proposing Gore for a new position, enviro- watchdog. Isn,t Gore on the list as one of the most wasteful of utilities in the US?

Change? I can hardly wait!

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
ya, he is a POS... :mad:

im still jealous of him, he invented the internet... :)sphss

·
Registered
316 Posts
I love Gore...I love the way he talks....I love the way he looks....I love his mannerisms....I love his non-sense rhetoric....he is the boost that the Republican party NEEDS. I really really really hope he sticks around.....he is such a howdy doody in drag that I think he is really great. Seriously I want to see him in a BO cabinet position.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Suggested that Barack is proposing Gore for a new position, enviro- watchdog. Isn,t Gore on the list as one of the most wasteful of utilities in the US?

And one of the biggest self-egrandizing LIARS that ever existed in the history of mankind as well.

The ENTIRE Cock of crap that is "Andropogenic" Global Warming.

·
Registered
401 Posts

Actually the Tennessee Center for Policy Research performed a home energy audit on the former VP and found Al Gore to be a "class A Hypocrite" In Tennessee, utility bills are public records. The Center was able to discover that he average household consumes 10,656 kilowatt hours per year. According to the Dept of Energy, in 2006, Gore ate up 221,000 kilowatt hours! More than 20 times the national average! His average monthly electric bill topped $1359.00......But it dosen't stop there, natural gas bills for Gore's mansion and guest house averaged $1080 per month last year! Example: running an airconditioner all summer long in an average household uses about 4,000 kilowatt hours. I'm calling "hypocrite" on his arse!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Al Gore is the asswipe polititian of the century.
An American Phony if their ever was one.
Check all this out:
http://www.larryelder.com/globalwarming.html
And yet so many are sold on him. His Live Earth concerts to create awareness in young people, thinking they would spread the word and help raise money for their cause, were filled with hypocrisy. Live Earth was a massive wealth transfer scheme, designed to channel money from concerned citizens across the globe to the pockets of wealthy lobbyists in Washington.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
The "Carbon Footprint" of those concerts beat out some mid-sized 2rd-world countries! Yes, streaming hypocrisy.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

I believe Al Gore owns a "BUNCH" of oil stock.........:)sphss

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

Major shareholder in Occidential Petroleum....big reason 'Daddy' Al sr. Gore got rich. Sidenote to AL Gore sr.> One of the leading segregationist in the Senate. Al Gore jr. comes by hypocricy naturally.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts

And if you check the stock his "green-investment company" invests in, you won't find much of anything "green", except money.

AFLAC
Autodesk
Becton Dickenson & Co
Blackbaud Inc
GE (Yes, General Elec.)
HDFC Bank Ltd
Laboratory Corp. Amer. Holdings
Metabolix Inc
Procter & Gamble Co
Staples Inc
Varian Med Sys. Inc
Waters Corp,

And others.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
I LOVE Penn & Teller. Great stuff.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Yeah, but you have more Mustangs than him! Don't be jealous of him, I'd take a mustang over the internet! HAHA!
:D

I actually ran into him and Tipper in the Denver airport about two years ago and was totally shocked to see him walking about with us minions...

I SOOOOOO wanted to go up to him and start asking him about Packet switching protocols, DWDM, SONET, Eithernet, BGP the OSI model and stuff like that... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts