Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see if anyone from the boards is going to watch Alan at the OC fair Thursday Aug 6,2009??

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We'll be there!

Saw him in Primm a few months back. Alan puts on a great show!
Sweet Ill be there third row woohoooo and 26lavey525 will be with me:)devil:)devil I seen Alan twice last year Mid state fair and then in Nov at Arco throws one hell of a show

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Im not sure where we are sitting. I think we settled for the terrace section as we had 4th row in Primm. Lets grab a few beers before the show. :)devil

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not sure where we are sitting. I think we settled for the terrace section as we had 4th row in Primm. Lets grab a few beers before the show. :)devil
Beers for sure and hopefully some jack n cokes. I fly in the same day around 1. I think the show starts around 7 I dont remember. Ill pm you my number.

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Or a few Whisky Sours! Are you going to get there early?
Of course or we can go somewhere and drink before we go. I hope there is Taxis in the area:D

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
BE THERE ON TIME. They start promptly at 8 and will be off at 9:30.
City stuff, they have to keept it turned down and stop by 9:30.

We saw Tears for Fears on Friday and it was the shortest, quietest concert we have ever seen. Boring too, lol. We were 15 minutes late and didn't even know they were playing until we got real close to the amphitheater (that's how low they keep the volume).

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Cant wait for Alan! I have friends that live in Costa Mesa, so well either stay the night there or get a room somewhere close and taxi.

I was watching the "101" on Direct TV last night and they showed a Jason Michael Carrol concert. That guy is pretty good for a newer country singer! I think I'll have to get us tickets for that.

Going to see Berlin this weekend! They're are playing with my friends dad's band. Terri Nunn is still a freakin babe!..Or should I say Milf!

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cant wait for Alan! I have friends that live in Costa Mesa, so well either stay the night there or get a room somewhere close and taxi.

I was watching the "101" on Direct TV last night and they showed a Jason Michael Carrol concert. That guy is pretty good for a newer country singer! I think I'll have to get us tickets for that.

Going to see Berlin this weekend! They're are playing with my friends dad's band. Terri Nunn is still a freakin babe!..Or should I say Milf!
HAHA nice we are staying the night and flying back home in the morning going to see Josh Turner friday night haha

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BE THERE ON TIME. They start promptly at 8 and will be off at 9:30.
City stuff, they have to keept it turned down and stop by 9:30.

We saw Tears for Fears on Friday and it was the shortest, quietest concert we have ever seen. Boring too, lol. We were 15 minutes late and didn't even know they were playing until we got real close to the amphitheater (that's how low they keep the volume).
Thanks for the buzz kill already:mad:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Thanks for the buzz kill already:mad:
No buzz kill, just wanna give you guys a heads up since normally concerts never, ever start on time and you can hang in the beer gardens for an extra 1/2 hour :)

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
At the insistence of a female, I went and saw Allen Jackson live at some fairground in St Helens Oregon about 6 years ago. The beer tent and the petting zoo were the best part of the concert.:D
Im sorry you didnt have a good time. And you enjoy petting animals in the beer tent haha. Maybe you werent with the right crowd show up at oc fair when we are there and I bet you have a blast as long as you like country music.:)devil:D

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2 days and counting:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone else going:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts