Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Scarab 22
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a member on a few diesel forums and there are many times we gather together and help one another work on each others trucks. Not sure if anyone here does the same but would be cool to meet people and help if needed on their boat, BBQ some meat and have a beer or soda. I have a plethora of tools, mig, plasma, press, hotsy parts washer and a few others to help if anyone needs it. (have a TIG but selling it since i don't have enough juice here at the house to run it). Maybe a once or twice a month we could gather together and have a "bomb" party and lend a hand to someone who needs help.

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Great idea!! You may want to check out the midwest section in the regional area as well. Some NM people hang out there and they may not check open water.

·
Scarab 22
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I so cant wait to move back to Idaho! (just had to say that since its in your info under your name. Am from McCall)

·
Scarab 22
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would a moderator be able to move this thread into the midwest section for me? thanks!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I think that would be a great idea. We used to do this in Phoenix all the time. Work on the boats or just hang out and eat chicken wings. Let me know. I'm just over the mountain.

·
Scarab 22
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that would be a great idea. We used to do this in Phoenix all the time. Work on the boats or just hang out and eat chicken wings. Let me know. I'm just over the mountain.
will do. headed to work tomorrow for a week and when I get back its game on for finishing my boat and get it on the water. thinking of navajo or butte. kid wants to fish too. daughter isn't too hot on camping unless there are "amenities" so it might just be me and my son. In the diesel world, i have friends that travel from phoenix to come hang out and wrench, drink beverages and BBQ. its fun.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I don't know about the working on engine part but I'm all for eating chicken wings!

·
Scarab 22
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know about the working on engine part but I'm all for eating chicken wings!
oh hell, you snubbed me today to just wash the boat hil:)

only playin Amie! LOL

·
Registered
944 Posts
oh hell, you snubbed me today to just wash the boat hil:)

only playin Amie! LOL
Did you not hear the man...he said that there'd be chicken wings..probably beer too!
You didn't say anything about chicken wings earlier!!:duh:

·
Scarab 22
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you not hear the man...he said that there'd be chicken wings..probably beer too!
You didn't say anything about chicken wings earlier!!:duh:
:stir::)Pound

1 - 10 of 10 Posts