Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
private dancer
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first DCB. I have had a few 25 Daytonas that were faster than the 22 but this thing is a blast to drive!

·
private dancer
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I am impressed with it. Not too many DCB's this far east. I have only seen one other in person.

The speakers are shutting down after about 10 mins. Had a stereo shop look at it and they say the speakers need replaced. :|err At 2k a pair it will proabaly get something else.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Thanks! I am impressed with it. Not too many DCB's this far east. I have only seen one other in person.

The speakers are shutting down after about 10 mins. Had a stereo shop look at it and they say the speakers need replaced. :|err At 2k a pair it will proabaly get something else.

I would think shutting down would be a voltage issue or hot amps or dead batts. Will they shut off if you have the battery charger on the radio batterys?

·
private dancer
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would think shutting down would be a voltage issue or hot amps or dead batts. Will they shut off if you have the battery charger on the radio batterys?
The volts are good. To touch the outside of the amps they are cool. Have not tried a battery charger. With both shut offs "on" and the boat running they will still shut down?? The left rear bass is definatly blown. The left front bass will not play even with a good speaker?? It might have a couple issues.

Oh and Dave got the changer wet and it doesn't work either!

Other than that I love the boat! :)sphss

·
Registered
388 Posts
The volts are good. To touch the outside of the amps they are cool. Have not tried a battery charger. With both shut offs "on" and the boat running they will still shut down?? The left rear bass is definatly blown. The left front bass will not play even with a good speaker?? It might have a couple issues.

Oh and Dave got the changer wet and it doesn't work either!

Other than that I love the boat! :)sphss

Damn, that thing was loud as hell when I had it. Just replace those focals with somthing cheaper IMO.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I thought that i already gave the the money for the socks!!!??? I'll have a mate for yours by sping 2012 - or that one if u get impatient!!!

·
private dancer
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea it is Toby's old boat. It was in Ca. then in Tx for a little while. Now it is in Oh.

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts

·
private dancer
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey thanks for the link! That is a better price than I found them for.

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Hey thanks for the link! That is a better price than I found them for.
you might try finding a local Focal dealer and seeing if they will warranty them, or try sending them back to Focal. They did a pair for me but then got wise to the fact that they were in a marine environment.

Good luck!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts