Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hording into the Coliseum for the victory parade that look like they could not afford 1 ticket at Staples that are the same that riot, loot and vandalize, and not one of them seems to be a caucasian..... :))eek:))

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
1,700 of us assigned to the event, already one in custody for throwing rocks, go figure.

Should be a long, unfortunately, (but expected) day of "fans" stuck on stupid.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Viva los lakers !!!

OT but did you hear mayor mex is banging the chick from the KTLA news?

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Unfortunately, some truth to that.

Be careful, this douche is gonna be our next governor.....
Wonder how much damage these douchebags will do today that us taxpayers will end up getting the bill for.

1,700 of us assigned to the event, already one in custody for throwing rocks, go figure.

Should be a long, unfortunately, (but expected) day of "fans" stuck on stupid.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
I was lucky enough to ride the metrolink and subway with so many of these "great" Laker fans this morning. I like the Lakers and would consider them my favorite basketball team in the NBA. If being a true fan is what these people are, I'll pass. Talk about just a plain lack of respect for all others around them.

I know I take public transportation to work, afterall, I work downtown and it's just faster and cheaper but as early as I go, there is generally business happening. These guys don't care.

Looking forward to my ride home.

·
Registered
410 Posts
80% of today's Laker fans are the left overs from the Raiders..too bad Raider fan just changed colors and is now wearing yellow...

·
Twin squirt guns.
1,778 Posts
You couldn't pay me to wear a Laker jersey.

Saw a guy in the grocery store yesterday in full Laker regalia and he just looked like a moron. He even had Laker socks? Maybe it is just me, but I think it is corny. He looked like a clown on his way to a party.

Don't even get me started on the Laker flags on people's cars. Ughhh...
:(:(

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Thankfully I am not alone in this thinking. :D :D

Saw a guy in the grocery store yesterday in full Laker regalia and he just looked like a moron. He even had Laker socks? Maybe it is just me, but I think it is corny. He looked like a clown on his way to a party.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts

Why you raggin on Dmonzsta? :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts