Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bikini Inspector
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up dlbers? I have a question. Do any of you know a bar called Wild Idol Saloon in Byron? The new band I'm in may be playing there next month, and I kind of wanted to get an idea of the crowd in there. Is it very popular, crowded, what kind of crowd do they pull? We're a Top 40 country band w a little classic rock thrown in. If the date goes through, I'll keep you posted if anyone's in the mood for a little sh!t kickin. Thanks in adance...

BRA

·
Member What?
71 Posts
B - check the pm's. It reminds me of the old bars we used to party at, not TJ's but a good old country feeling. They have a lot of bands that do the country and rock thing, I bet it will be a great place for you guys! H

·
Bikini Inspector
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I guess they were working on getting us in on Feb 6, but didn't get back to us quick enough. It looks like we're booked through the end of March now. I hope we can get in there then.

The band is called Saddleback Ridge. www.myspace.com/saddlebackridgeband

We're playing this Fri in Petaluma, and Sat in Vacaville. I'm sure we'll get into WIld Idol before summer. Hell, maybe I should call up to Bridge Bay and get us in there Cat Attack weekend.

ANyway, I'll keep you guys posted and as soon as I know anything, you'll know. Thanks for all the info, it helped...

Bra

1 - 20 of 22 Posts