Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this engine will eventually be going in my new placecraft being rigged right now. Im going to put the 400 inch twin turbo engine in it till this one is finished. Here are a few pics.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
What kind of boat? "New Generation", that sounds pretty cool. I'm still an "Old Generation" in more ways than one.... Engine looks really nice.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
That is going to look awesome in the new boat. I saw the boat after the top was fit-up to the bottom and before getting capped. It's a work of art as most of Tom's work is. I know you'll love it.
Best of luck on completing the total project.

Bill

·
Registered
979 Posts
That looks OK, guess.:D Or more like bad as F+++! back around 1994 when I was in high school, my buddy was building turbo/injected VW's, his was retarded fast. With the name BadBug, Im guessing you might be from that school?! Looks bad ass, cant wait to hear the results:)devil:)devil

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
Holy Smokes Gary, You're accumulating quite a stable of turbo engines. :)devil

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good. You going to run an intercooler?
I have intercoolers that mount on each side of the motor for when i take the boost over 15 lbs on e 85 ethanol. I had to do something different to fight against the leaking lee intercooler cores. I refuse to pay $1500 a piece for them to just go bad again.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Holy Smokes Gary, You're accumulating quite a stable of turbo engines. :)devil
I bought several of the Tom Gentry donovan turbo motors that he ran back in 94-95 after he had his mishap. Sold several of them to support this bad habit we all seem to have with horsepower.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts