Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Almost here and worth every minute of waiting October maybe

After a ton of research The work began a few months back and it's almost here....... This was my sneak peek :)Unsure Sounds like it might get done sometime in October fingers crossed, long journey.

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Intake

A very clean Intake set and Blend,I cant say enough on how this is going together and the workmanship this boat is getting.

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found pics of my boat build on So Cal Boats thanks for taking the pics whoever you are """Barlet flip flop""""

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Identification, So there's no mistaking the builder :wink2:

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Congrats man. nice

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good, who did the layup?
Dan Nelson, At JPM have not taken possession of boat as of yet but have pics of every step they have done( I"m a pain in the Ass)and it looks killer, River lay up have not got actual weight 400 something, full balsa through out flow coat floors,The boat in the pics look Amazing. As we speak I'm getting a full stringer ENG/rail and ride plate so in a week it should be here.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its "bartlett flipflops" and your welcome:). I know you have more pictures!
Thanks again ,You got a first hand look Im jealous and 5 hours away cant flippin wait some cool things are waiting for this build.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A couple more pics while I still wait for the boat to be released,Stringer mock up ,Balsa and Bond material.

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
are the rumors true about a huge cubic inch motor getting stuffed into this thing???
The first motor will be a 496 too dial it in and get all of the bugs out of it and for that huge CI motor :secret:,,,,We'll see, just a mom and pop cruiser thats what I'm sticking too.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got my seats made steering got ordered up, Tach picked out ,my clown steering wheel (second thoughts on that) rail kit going on , pump brace Looking for a double gas pedal bar style w/ it extending over to the passenger side.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 262 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.