Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
What's you take on the whole thing Ratso??

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's you take on the whole thing Ratso??
I don't care what anybody else says... that kind of drama brings ratings... and the bodyguard wasn't too worried about it...
My take is if he gets suspended forever, he needs to whip Goodell's ass...

Everybody likes a good train wreck.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
No closet hater here, I'm open and honest about it.

Hi, I'm Bill, I hate the Cowboys and the Raiders. :D

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I'm a Cowboy fan and I don't fault the league for the suspension. I wasn't for signing Pacman and I never thought his dumbasse would make it this far.

The Cowboys need defensive backs badly due to injuries and this idiot hasn't got the sense god gave a goose about keeping his ignorant asse out of trouble. Pacman was, is, and always will be just a punk out for himself.

I felt he should have been banned after the LV nightclub shooting. A "real man" is probably never going to walk again and Pacman knows who the shooter is but won't rat on his ghetto punk buddy. I hope he never plays again.

TO and Tank Johnson both have had problems but neither is the punk Pacman is and neither should have to put up with being compared to him. Pacman is a cancer to not only the team and the league, but to the world itseld. Until he straightens up his act and does what's right about the shooter in LV, he needs to be out of the league WITHOUT PAY!

Sorry Ratso, I have no respect for the lil' punk bastard.......:)hand

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
You should read the book, "They Call Me Assassin" by Jack Tatum...

I can't knock a great team. Every era has it's team. Oakland, San Francisco, Steelers, Cowboys, Packers, etc. My problem with Oakland...make up your f'ing mind where you're going to play and do something about Al and the stupidity that roots itself in the fans.

Cowboys, simply because of Aikman and the beatings they put on everyone else during that time. ;)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm a Cowboy fan and I don't fault the league for the suspension. I wasn't for signing Pacman and I never thought his dumbasse would make it this far.

The Cowboys need defensive backs badly due to injuries and this idiot hasn't got the sense god gave a goose about keeping his ignorant asse out of trouble. Pacman was, is, and always will be just a punk out for himself.

I felt he should have been banned after the LV nightclub shooting. A "real man" is probably never going to walk again and Pacman knows who the shooter is but won't rat on his ghetto punk buddy. I hope he never plays again.

TO and Tank Johnson both have had problems but neither is the punk Pacman is and neither should have to put up with being compared to him. Pacman is a cancer to not only the team and the league, but to the world itseld. Until he straightens up his act and does what's right about the shooter in LV, he needs to be out of the league WITHOUT PAY!

Sorry Ratso, I have no respect for the lil' punk bastard.......:)hand
No prob on my end... We are all entitled to our own opinions. ;)

We could talk about Michael Vick and a few others too... Sickening what he did, but I think these athletes just need to be hit harder in the pocketbook...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't knock a great team. Every era has it's team. Oakland, San Francisco, Steelers, Cowboys, Packers, etc. My problem with Oakland...make up your f'ing mind where you're going to play and do something about Al and the stupidity that roots itself in the fans.

Cowboys, simply because of Aikman and the beatings they put on everyone else during that time. ;)
I do agree with you on Oakland...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts