Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vdrives not allowed!

Just kiddin.. Good lookin boat!!!!
Yeah I am going to have to change my user name.

Its a 1976 Sanger bubble deck with a Built 429, high compression avgas and all that. I did not get the specifics of the build but it is simply ferocious. Previous owner states its an honest 95mph boat, we'll see but it looks the part.

Cool thing is that it is all original, original motor, interior, gauges, gel and fittings. It is in very good condition and looking forward to an intense detail. Likely to make a show at east v. west. I'll pick up my T-shirt then. ;)

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
You are going to need a kidney belt:D
Nice v drive
What do you mean kidney belt? I have never had one and I hit the water even jetters won't.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts

Its a 1976 Sanger bubble deck with a Built 429, high compression avgas and all that. I did not get the specifics of the build but it is simply ferocious. Previous owner states its an honest 95mph boat, we'll see but it looks the part.

Cool thing is that it is all original, original motor, interior, gauges, gel and fittings. It is in very good condition and looking forward to an intense detail. Likely to make a show at east v. west. I'll pick up my T-shirt then. ;)
Nice choice. I needed some more backup.:D If the motor is what the owner said it is It very well could be a mid 90's boat. Does it have a cavitation over ride peddle?

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Looks Good. :D bubble decks are the way to go more structural integritiy in sphere or arc than just a straight. I got a "B D"

·
Registered
1,442 Posts

What T-Shirt? And how do say you paid your due's.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Marv you don't need no back up. You take car of business just fine. Saguaro has changed. 3 to 4 ' rollers. Thank you wake boarders. The channel can get some nasty rollers that converge into some serious peaks.:D
AzMandella your one of the few that do run your V-drive in that stuff.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Congrats Squirt. I wouldnt reaaly be worried about the water too much see. I would be more worried on that race fuel your going to have to be providing for that new family member of yours. Nice boat though, good job. Cant wait to see it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Marv you don't need no back up. You take car of business just fine. Saguaro has changed. 3 to 4 ' rollers. Thank you wake boarders. The channel can get some nasty rollers that converge into some serious peaks.:D
AzMandella your one of the few that do run your V-drive in that stuff.
Cave you forgot about Hank, I have seen him out there hauling the mail:)hand

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Nobody was talking to you "BLENDERBOY" You been saying that for a long time. Get over it. :)devil:)hand
hil:)hil:)hil:)

OH YEA Hank and his beutiful bride both! That Sanger he has or had does move well.
He was selling it last year. I wonder if he sold that Sanger.

AZPRopSquirter, don't sell it yet. Get a few bruised ribs first:D Then decide what chu want to do After the get together.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts