Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sent off my Montana teaching credential application today. The ranch should be listed Memorial Day weekend-ish (Jeff's in Utah until next week). Cross your fingers someone has the hankering for a historic ranch down here in the desert. I hope, I hope, I hope!

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm not from there, but we spend about 2 months there a year. My daughter is a junior at UM. We are looking up near you. Whitefish or Columbia Falls area. Been through Troy on my way to visit my bro-in-law south of Sandpoint.

We went up there in the summer of 2007 to help a friend with her log cabin near Olney and have been working towards the goal of being up there for the past 5 years. I'm excited that it's finally looking like it could happen. Southern California sux balls.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The ranch is gorgeous. It's an oasis in the city. Ponds, creek, barn, shop, two adobe houses, 12 acres, eucalyptus grove, fall asleep to frogs, wake to hundreds of birds. It's just in the city now. Didn't used to be. It will be good for someone who wants the convenience of town and doesn't mind being so close to it. And yes, SoCal sux balls. You are either in a big city, or in the desert. I don't like either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts