Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is in for saturday?

Kyle,jimmy, ern, vin, keith, jake. Who is gunna be there?

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Hummmm. Anyone have room?:D

Looks lke the parts wont be ready for the build this weekend. There is a slight chance. Theres the door bell.

Looks like the new hub is in. Right on Good Vibrations.:)devil

We'll see.

·
Registered
23 Posts
if you're going to saguaro i'll be there in the am. randy has my boat right now dialing it in. look for a red whit and blue ultra with a bunch of kids in it.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
dont know yet been trying to get some of the east siders to click on the thread for blakes b day getting the yard ready and the honey do s. i might try and go but wont know till last min. so far from the east side crew its ern maybe april , vin,jen,kyle,ty, shannon. there are people from her work coming so hopefully every one will show for her.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Who is in for saturday?

Sorry Guys, I'm out this weekend:mad: My f*%king renters skipped town and left the house a mess. I need to take a dump trailer out there Sat and clean the house and the yard...F*^king turds:)violent

Sorry you know I always want to go, but I need to get this place rented again quickly....

BTW..Anyone know of anyone looking for a 2 BD 2 Bath on 1.33 Acres in AJ.:)hand

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Been there too many time in the rental in Douglas. Some people tear shit up just to spit you as the owner. Every time I get a new tenant I hear that "I'll take care of it as if were really mine" ALL BS. lol.

Hey maybe Steve knows of someone. He is in AJ.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Been there too many time in the rental in Douglas. Some people tear shit up just to spit you as the owner. Every time I get a new tenant I hear that "I'll take care of it as if were really mine" ALL BS. lol.

Hey maybe Steve knows of someone. He is in AJ.
Yeah, I'm considering selling it this time...I originally bought the house because I wanted the land, but now I have the new house, I don't need it. I'll probably hold it for another year or so.

Steve you know anyone looking? It's perfect for someone that has a Pontoon boat:)devil

·
Registered
242 Posts
Who is in for saturday?

FS .... So whats the deal with ... The Saturday thing ?? You guys dont like Sundays ?

·
Registered
213 Posts
AMEN, Jimmy!!! Sunday's are too hard on those of us that have to be up Monday morning before the sun!!

Oh yeah also this is the first Saturday Fo AKA.. (Myro) has had off in a long time so he wants to spend it on the water. I think he is trying to get me as dark as he is....:)bulb

·
Registered
391 Posts
Saturday

Cave,

I got room. Give me a call. Gonna be a guys day out this time.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Oh yeah also this is the first Saturday Fo AKA.. (Myro) has had off in a long time so he wants to spend it on the water. I think he is trying to get me as dark as he is....:)bulb
I'm totally bummed that Tyro has a SAt off and I can't make the lake...Drink one for me...I'm sure that I will be cusing and throwing things by 8am...:(:(

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm totally bummed that Tyro has a SAt off and I can't make the lake...Drink one for me...I'm sure that I will be cusing and throwing things by 8am...:(:(
If you guys will be home we will stop by on our way home.:D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Saturday at the Sag was Great. Got to hang with my oldest son, Fo Sitty and BadBetty. There were some antics on the beach that made me glad the grand kids stayed home. Some guys set up a couple of pop-ups and were passing out body shots. Guess those guys show up guite often.

A boat with 4 girls, no guys, show up. They are sisters, all from Oregon. (My kid just moved down here from Oregon.) After a "bit" of coaxing from BadBetty, my son decided to hangout with them and left poor old Dad to fend for himself. Smart lad, takes after his Dad in some ways. Althoigh I wouldn't have needed any one to talk me into it.

I had a birthday party to go to so we packed it up around 3 and headed back to the ramp. Boy it got hot on the long idle out and there was guite a bit of stuff floating. When we finally got to the No Wake bouys, of course I had something stuck in my pump. The kid did a couple of dives to try to clear the obstruction to no avail (Loader and Inducer are in the way). Fortunately, Fo Sitty had waited for me and volunteered for the LONG tow back to the docks. ~1.5 hours later, we finally got to the dock. As noted in other tales of this long tow, we had our share of inconsiderate wakeboarders and tubers. Especially this one guy in a 30+ footer who thought he should circle us just to be sure we saw how high his tube bounced when it hit his wake.

Tryo and Shannon, I owe you big time. For the tow, the good company and feeding my kid beer. (He is the one who said to leave the beer at home, just so you know.) Next time, beer is on me.. Oh, and here is a picture of the offending obstruction:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts