Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me what alternator bracket i need? the alternator died this weekend and so i wanna replace the previous owners hack mount

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
can anyone tell me what alternator bracket i need? the alternator died this weekend and so i wanna replace the previous owners hack mount
[/QUOTE Hey eggo, I might have one that will work from either the ferd or the olds. If you still have my # call me tomorrow and i'll check. You can have it. p.s. were headed down to dirt ville this weekend so i can bring it along if necessary.:)devil
Warren

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
warren, ill be down there but i dont think im putting the boat in. im riding out with friends. and they are going up to havasu. but theyre dropping me off. candice has to work.

shaun, tom i wasnt sure if that wasw the right deal or not, thanks for re assuring me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looks like you have a smallblock. Try Alan Grove. They have all kinda mounts for street rods. Don't know why you couldn't use one on a boat.

There is a 235R-ALT for an electric water pump. Since you do not have a water pump you could prolly just space it out with spacers. There is also a mid mount bracket for a long pump, but that should not matter sine you will be using just the bottom V belt pulley.

Take a look. Maybe something you see will work on there.

http://www.alangrovecomponents.com/

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts