Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2ea gas tanks removed from a boat with a rotten floor, tanks are good with NO leaks, measurments are 60" long x 8.5" tall x 6"wide (on bottom) & 7.5"wide (on top), they are NOT square but have a slight wedge shape to them, someone painted them black but paint seams to scrape off or use a aircraft stripper or repaint or cover with carpet. $150.00 for the pair plus shipping costs. Located in Phoenix Arizona & can take pay pal. 602-369-0441 Chris

Thx.

Attachments

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
Hey Chris, can you get a measurement for me? How far from the front is the fuel fill? Do both tanks have senders, or do they even have senders. If so do they work?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tanks

The tanks are in Phx. at my shop, I will get the measurements & check on the sending unit situation. I do know the boat these came out of did have a working gas gage, boat got parted out this summer due to a rotten floor & stringers. Keep in mind a good buddy of mine is a killer tig welder & we can always weld patch plates over the fuel fills & relocate if needed. I bought a Tig & have been practicing but no way am I good enough yet.I
might have fuel fill caps too if you need some. thx.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts