·
Registered
3,305 Posts
If I were looking right now, I would call MYCO.:)bulb

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I'd love to have a Myco but not sure I can justify the cost. It would cost half of what the boat is worth in today's market. If I had a TS/TG Cig or something I would go Myco. Do they even build a trailer for a 30' boat?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Check with Jimbo, aka Bada Bing, on the SCOPE site - He bought an aluminum trailer from somebody a few years ago in OC and it's pretty nice. I think the $$ was reasonable as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I looked at Myco and a number of others. The Pacific price, customer service and product won me over. I have had the trailer for over a year now and I love it more every day. It is holding up perfectly after a lot of salt and freshwater use (and two trips to Tahoe and back). I highly recommend Pacific.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow, that Pacific trailer is pretty nice! Love the guide-ons.

I spoke to Matt yesterday. I didn't know Wayne was sharing shop space with him now. I bought a trailer from Wayne a few years ago for my Cigarette. I stopped by his place in Dana Point but he wasn't there. Guess I know where he went now. :)

I'm going to stop by this week to have a look at what they have.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I stopped by Pacific Trailers and boy am I impressed with their product! I would say every bit as good as a Myco. Looked at getting one with front ladder, rear guide-ons/ladders, electric over hydraulic brakes, tripple axle with aluminum wheels, alloy wheels, LED lighting. :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
I bought a Pacific for my 35 Shockwave and it is working out great my only complaint would be the under water storage box, I just cant think of anything I could put in there besides a hose.
It does tow real well and the elect brakes are great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts