Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Rexone is gay for even posting this shit

Votes: 12 26.1%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so what's your thoughts? I know, besides AI is gay.

Is this the most talented field ever?
Best group of judges ever?

You got any early favorites? Want to pick the winner right now?

My answers to first 2 are yes and yes.

Only thing I thought they got wrong is the country guy, don't think he has a chance once the music genres are not his pick. I think Jovany is a much better singer and he was sent packin.

This is a multiple choice private poll.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
There were several that would have made the Top 12 in years past.

Seems likethey are getting some more seasoned performers who've had some stage time even though there are also some great 15-16 year olds. I can see at least 4-5 that have great chances of being signed to recording deals if they make it to the end or not. I think the guys are far stronger than the girls and guys are at least the top 3.

·
Registered
19,992 Posts
the county kid wont win but i think he will already get picked up by a agent

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Best Talent ever and the judges are great.

Steven Tyler is Hilarious. He wants to bang all the girl contestants :D

I never liked Jennifer Lopez until now. I mean she has always been hot but i was never a fan. Now that she is on the show and you hear her talk and they way she carries herself, she is actually a very classy lady.

Randy is O.K. , so, so.

I wish it was Simon, Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez. That would be really good.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Best Talent ever and the judges are great.

Steven Tyler is Hilarious. He wants to bang all the girl contestants :D

I never liked Jennifer Lopez until now. I mean she has always been hot but i was never a fan. Now that she is on the show and you hear her talk and they way she carries herself, she is actually a very classy lady.

Randy is O.K. , so, so.

I wish it was Simon, Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez. That would be really good.

Randy is too negative

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Absolutely!
Best judges, Tyler is a riot, although I think the producers capped his comments. Randy has to be the ass, but he knows his shit in this biz. County dude doesn't have a chance once he sings anything outside of country.
Casey...top 2
The hot chick, will lose votes when the bitch in her comes out.
The Latinos will both do well.
The two 15 year olds are amazing, only one will be top 5.
Then there's the hot chick with black hair, love her, hot, needs to step up the singing a notch, could be top 3.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Best top 24 ever and there are at least 3 or 4 that could have won most of the past seasons. So far it looks like Jacob Lusk is the best vocalist they have ever had on the show.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Best top 24 ever and there are at least 3 or 4 that could have won most of the past seasons. So far it looks like Jacob Lusk is the best vocalist they have ever had on the show.
I agree on Jacob....The kid's voice has such range it's unbelievable. He's my favorite to win if the voting doesn't get all crazy.

The kid with the beard who played the bass in one of the earlier shows is also very versitile and the blonde hared kid who sang an Rod Stewart song a couple weeks back are my other favorites. Great stage presence and confidence. Can't remember names yet.:)devil

I think the country singer is a sleeper and might surprise folks on some differnt venue songs. Whatever he does he'll be singing in Nashville for money after AI so it's win win for him.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I agree on Jacob....The kid's voice has such range it's unbelievable. He's my favorite to win if the voting doesn't get all crazy.

The kid with the beard who played the bass in one of the earlier shows is also very versitile and the blonde hared kid who sang an Rod Stewart song a couple weeks back are my other favorites. Great stage presence and confidence. Can't remember names yet.:)devil

I think the country singer is a sleeper and might surprise folks on some differnt venue songs. Whatever he does he'll be singing in Nashville for money after AI so it's win win for him.
If Jacob is the kid with the funky stylish glasses your right, he is quirky but man can he sing...

As for the curley red headed kid with a beard that played the stand up bass, he is amazing how versitile he is... I don't think he has even shown all of his cards yet, I think he is my fave...

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
J.Lo is my most favourite :)hand

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Casey Abrams or Jacob Lusk. They are at a professional level already. Both will make records and make money. I think however Jacob may be a gospel singer when it's all said and done.

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
This year watching American Idol is getting a peek at the next stars.
By far the best season ever :)hand talent, judges, structure, editing, etc...and we'll have to suffer through the endless commerical breaks to see it...:|err Def. a "cash cow" for Fox...

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
By far the best season ever :)hand talent, judges, structure, editing, etc...and we'll have to suffer through the endless commerical breaks to see it...:|err Def. a "cash cow" for Fox...
I let it record and ff through that shit. Commercial breaks are all 4-5 minutes long, it cuts the watching time almost in half. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Clothing Dress Shoulder Little black dress Cocktail dress

Here's my pick to win it ALL. Pia is the complete package. Looks and incredible talent. I do agree with most. They have the best overall talent pool this year over any other year.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts