1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Focking entitlement class has no clue where their freedom came from

·
Registered
115 Posts
I don't want them to be offended by old glory either so I say ship em the fuck back to where they came from. And if they came from here, how about a one way ticket to Iran or North Korea where I'm sure they will be much happier.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Its the same political correctness bullshit that got the Ole Miss Rebel`s mascot name changed from a Rebel to The Black Bears. :))ThumbsDwn The good thing about it is that it backfired on them and i NEVER hear ANYONE refer to them as the black bears. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
976 Posts
Its the same political correctness bullshit that got the Ole Miss Rebel`s mascot name changed from a Rebel to The Black Bears. :))ThumbsDwn The good thing about it is that it backfired on them and i NEVER hear ANYONE refer to them as the black bears. :))THumbsUp
You are right......did it ever backfire on um!!!.........:))THumbsUp

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I remember a try by the libtards to remove the stars and bars form the MS flag, but after put up to a vote, Mississippians approved by a wide margin to keep it. I was sure happy for you guys.

And dropping the mascot was bullshit IMO.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Anyone have a copy of the picture that shows all six idiots with their names?

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Any chance this has nothing to do with the fact O'hitler did their commencement speech last year? I bet they are in negotiations for jobs in his reich (sp?) right now. They will be going on tour with him soon and become little rock stars to all the dipshit h.s. and college students around the country. Keep posting their pics and support the cause, that'll fix'em. lol unfuckingbelievable. I bet every single person that died fighting for the AMERICAN (not the american) flag is kicking and screaming in their grave right now. This is a prime example of absolute failure of our public school system and family values. Just another notch in the civil unrest belt.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wonder how you pronounce "NEGAR"? Looks racist to me! :)hand

1 - 12 of 12 Posts