Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Won't say who won because I think Cali gets it later, but I just pray that the white folks don't riot tonight. :D

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
David won. :D

·
6,873 Posts
You should have seen the scratch outside the Nokia over the past two nights, WOW

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Won't say who won because I think Cali gets it later, but I just pray that the white folks don't riot tonight. :D

went by Royals house earlier..... he was all upset over the 17 yr old loosing.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
How does David Cook come down from the high that he's been on??The whole season right up to playin with ZZ Top and then winning.
It's gotta be a blast....

·
boatless
634 Posts
How does David Cook come down from the high that he's been on??The whole season right up to playin with ZZ Top and then winning.
It's gotta be a blast....
Can you imagine the honor to play with them???? The overwhelming emotions.... I think he held it together pretty good. Both were very tallented but Cook is much more marketable as far as an "Idol" is concerned. I just cant get over it....to play with ZZ Top.... let alone sing the whole damn song.....
I look forward to the new season.... all the retards trying out is the best :D :D :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
How did David Cook even qualify to be on American Idol? He already has a cd/record deal out with his band. While I thought he was the best from the beginning, I'm a little confused.... I'm sure some you can help me out here.....

Thanks,

Milton

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Cook winning sure put a kink in the judges / producers plans...:)grn He's sure got stage presence...:)devil

Archie will be just fine on the Disney circuit...:)hand

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I think Carrie Underwood's "Legs" are the best thing the Idol has produced. That li' country girl is HOT!!!!!:Dl

"Legs" should have been the ZZ song of the night......Cause Carrie damn sure brought 'em.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I think Carrie Underwood's "Legs" are the best thing the Idol has produced. That li' country girl is HOT!!!!!:Dl

"Legs" should have been the ZZ song of the night......Cause Carrie damn sure brought 'em.
A-fricken-men brother, Im sure the guys in the front row saw heaven!!:D:D

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Yes I almost went in my pants looking at Carrie. Yummy.

As far as Cook. He was the best and the ZZTop deal was great. I kinda wish he didn't win though. He will have to do Idol music and they usually screw things up. Look at Carrie. She didn't really make it big until she was done with the Idol contract and started out on her own. Daughtry kicks ass and he was like fourth. I saw them open up for Bon Jovi a few weeks ago and they are talented. Great music, can actually guitar solo, melodies, vocals, can understand them and all the while they are rockin. Had to go out and buy the cd and it is good. It's not very often I buy a whole cd.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
that was the best Idol show we have seen. Every performance was fun to watch, except for that George Michael solo, thought it sucked! Carrie Underwood was HOT. Front row seats would have been the ticket:D

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Can somebody that tivo'd the show look back and tell me what happened to Jason Castro in the beginning song/dance number??
When the song came to an end Castro was left rear and the explosions went off behind him and he went flying. It happened so fast I couldn't tell if he tripped or the boom scared the shit out of him...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts