Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Uber Caffeinated
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else tuning in this season? The first set of auditions episode was funny if a little familiar (same every season just different faces), IMO. Other than Top 10 countdown to Idol my favorite part of the show is the duets/groups episodes. It seems to cull the less than gung-ho types right quick.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Watched last night and will be watching again tonight.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have never seen the auditions before. Crazy people out there. That dude who waxed himself and the nerdy Star Wars chick.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts

·
Uber Caffeinated
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did anyone else feel sorry for Simon when he admitted he can't feel joy over a loved ones happy news? That he just doesn't get being happy for somebody else's good fortune? That man needs prayers, I think.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
I can't stand that show.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Did anyone else feel sorry for Simon when he admitted he can't feel joy over a loved ones happy news? That he just doesn't get being happy for somebody else's good fortune? That man needs prayers, I think.
Did he say why he cant feel these feelings? I guess i missed that part. Maby i was in the bathroom:D

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
It's all hilarious....yesterday I think was a bit more comical than tonight, I only watch the beginning and maybe the final, I just love to laugh at people who think they have talent...what about the 16 year old middle linebacker girl...can you say intimidation factor. I think she scared Ryan a little bit

·
Uber Caffeinated
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
"Brothers forevvvvvvvvvver!" :D That last audition was highly entertaining! I was already laughing when Paula really started get her groove on and made me laugh even harder. :)grn
I think Simon's right; that guy just might get a hit off that song, lol! :D

Mrs. Lovin Summer - He just sort of said it in passing and didn't elaborate as to why he didn't get it but he seemed truly awed that people get sincerely excited for other people's good news.

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
The chick right before the 9pm break was very good. The one who was the voice impressionist. Top 12 I predict based on the rest the group.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
That was hilarious. Makes me think about trying out next season. Figure could sing cumbaya with a Shrek costume on doing the macarena dance. :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=07l70kley7U

"Brothers forevvvvvvvvvver!" :D That last audition was highly entertaining! I was already laughing when Paula really started get her groove on and made me laugh even harder. :)grn
I think Simon's right; that guy just might get a hit off that song, lol! :D

Mrs. Lovin Summer - He just sort of said it in passing and didn't elaborate as to why he didn't get it but he seemed truly awed that people get sincerely excited for other people's good news.

·
Uber Caffeinated
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That was hilarious. Makes me think about trying out next season. Figure could sing cumbaya with a Shrek costume on doing the macarena dance. :D

Yay! Thanks for posting it, lol! I didn't tape it so I just watched it via your link and laughed all over again! :)grn

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
I watched a couple bits and pieces and barely caught last nights "brothers" song....LMAO :p:p
I have a favorite that I saw on day one.....don't know her name but she was super cute, sang like a pro.........she trains horses, trains for cage fighting. A Bio they filmed of her said she had to sell one of her barrel racing horses to fund her trip to the Idol Auditions...From Oregon I think.......

1 - 20 of 39 Posts