Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dazed and confused!
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have one on their truck? Looking to get some sort of bed cover for my truck and was looking for some feedback. Like the idea of the roll up one seems to be the most user friendly. Looking to hear what people who have them think.

Also if anyone knows where I can get a deal on one in the Inland Empire let me know.

Thanks

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
THis is the best option i have ever put on a truck! Mine is from Truck Covers USA it is strong enough to walk on it. It locks and it keeps all of the water out. When we go snowboarding i can lock up everything and i dont have to worry. A little better in the fuel milage also. I can still tow my 5th wheel toyhauler also!

·
IAFF local 1067
492 Posts
THis is the best option i have ever put on a truck! Mine is from Truck Covers USA it is strong enough to walk on it. It locks and it keeps all of the water out. When we go snowboarding i can lock up everything and i dont have to worry. A little better in the fuel milage also. I can still tow my 5th wheel toyhauler also!
I have this on my truck. It is great. I believe it is the strongest one on the market.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Isn't this one a soft cover?

Yes, but it is made out of the same material that the soft sided big rigs use. Actually their original video showed a bunch of people standing on it, although I haven't tried that yet.
I looked at all of them from solid lift up to the roll up ones like you're asking about. The problem I found with the hard roll up type was the amount of space they took away from the bed, for the roll enclosure. This one just rolls up (supports and all) like a bed roll (strapped to a cowboy's saddle) at the front of the bed. Watch the video on the page that I linked on my original post.
Also, with a tailgate seal installed, it's watertight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts