Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The American Spectator

Reminds me of the old adage, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Obama 2012. :(

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Geez, I'd almost take Cheney over Palin....Why can't they pick someone good like Mitt Romney? I could get on board with him...

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Geez, I'd almost take Cheney over Palin....Why can't they pick someone good like Mitt Romney? I could get on board with him...

Romney ????????? Now there is a RINO!

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
I would have to say that if Palin is the repub candidate, we will be stuck with Obama for another 4 years; Although the repubs may want an extreme righty, there are more Demos, and I can guarantee that none will vote for Palin. I know this is a completely foreign concept to you guys, but most americans are in the middle; They think unions definitely need trimming, but also believe that the rich are running this country into the ground. Sadly the extremes on both sides are the only ones who seem to come to power.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I would have to say that if Palin is the repub candidate, we will be stuck with Obama for another 4 years; Although the repubs may want an extreme righty, there are more Demos, and I can guarantee that none will vote for Palin. I know this is a completely foreign concept to you guys, but most americans are in the middle; They think unions definitely need trimming, but also believe that the rich are running this country into the ground. Sadly the extremes on both sides are the only ones who seem to come to power.
Rats have no judgment NONE,Hell they elected the Conman Zipppy Obama,We have the numbers,They sat out 2006 and 2008 because McCain is Hated by the core, Much like Bush is,This all stemmed from the Immigration/Amnesty that He McCain and Kennedy tried to ram through,:mad:

We shut down the Whitehouse Switchboard:)devil Now with the border agents imprisoned by Georges buddy Sutten, and THEN the "I will see you at the signing" By the RINO Bush sealed McCains fate,BTW If it was not for Palin ,McInsane would NOT have got any votes at all. BTW She kicked Rat Azz in the midterms where were all the Fat mouthed Dems at?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Why you say that Steve,not being a smart azz just would like to here your take,Im kinda leaning his way.
He has severe baggage from Romney Care,and pushing for Fags to shack up Eer Marry,He waffles between pro choice and Pro life, a political Chameleon ,not mentioning his pimping for the assault weapons ban and a 1000 other lefty things.

Here is a link:The Romney same-sex marriage timeline

See the MSM is trying to get a candidate (Romney) nominated like they did the Old Rotting Corpse McCain/McQueeg,Who was finished, DONE until they hit him with the jumper cables.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts