Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well? Here we are....and what have we become as a nation ??? ...Seems it is now every person or group for himself:... "I got mine fuck, the other guy.... We're broke, fuck them. He's white, fuck him. He's black, fuck him. She's a student with loans, fuck her. Gay's want to marry,fuck them. They are Muslims, fuck them. They are rich 1%ers, fuck them. They are gov. employees, fuck them. Speak English or shut the fuck up. They are management, fuck them. They are union, fuck them. They are poor,fuck them. They are Democrats, fuck them. They are Republicans, fuck them. They are sick, fuck them. They don't pay taxes, fuck them. I pay too much taxes, fuck you. Fuck you, get a job. Can't find a job, fuck you. They are educated,fuck them......etc. etc......." We citizens of this nation have become so divided....We really have lost our way. There is no remedy. America is irreversibly broken. Do any of you honestly really see any of this changing ever? .....Generally, I think toleration and mediocrity is the best we can expect for our nation's future.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Well? Here we are....and what have we become as a nation ??? ...Seems it is now every person or group for himself:... "I got mine fuck, the other guy.... We're broke, fuck them. He's white, fuck him. He's black, fuck him. She's a student with loans, fuck her. Gay's want to marry,fuck them. They are Muslims, fuck them. They are rich 1%ers, fuck them. They are gov. employees, fuck them. Speak English or shut the fuck up. They are management, fuck them. They are union, fuck them. They are poor,fuck them. They are Democrats, fuck them. They are Republicans, fuck them. They are sick, fuck them. They don't pay taxes, fuck them. I pay too much taxes, fuck you. Fuck you, get a job. Can't find a job, fuck you. They are educated,fuck them......etc. etc......." We citizens of this nation have become so divided....We really have lost our way. There is no remedy. America is irreversibly broken. Do any of you honestly really see any of this changing ever? .....Generally, I think toleration and mediocrity is the best we can expect for our nation's future.
You're a Zombie, fuck you!!:thumb::D:D

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
The great divider has united this country. That's your boy leading the charge.

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts

lol, c'mon now... really?? Suck it up buttercup, you are an Independant remember? :D Shouldn't you be above all the D/R squabbling & rigamarole, thinking & living free of the shackles the 2 party system imposes on the rest of the American populace? :rolleyes: :p I am guessing this is your response to the Wisconsin recall situation. Kinda curious as to what your response would have been if the election would have gone the other way. being a free thinking Independant and all. ;)

You didn't happen to be wearing a red cap last night did you, maybe do a short interview for CNN? :cry2: :p

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, c'mon now... really?? Suck it up buttercup, you are an Independant remember? :D Shouldn't you be above all the D/R squabbling & rigamarole, thinking & living free of the shackles the 2 party system imposes on the rest of the American populace? :rolleyes: :p I am guessing this is your response to the Wisconsin recall situation. Kinda curious as to what your response would have been if the election would have gone the other way. being a free thinking Independant and all. ;)

You didn't happen to be wearing a red cap last night did you, maybe do a short interview for CNN? :cry2: :p

Nope, I was just thinking about where our nation's people's attitudes are.........BTW, the Walker recall election was never an issue to me.
I do fault the millions in out of state money being used to sway the election...... by both sides.
However, 1%er Corporate Fascists have shown their power in this election. We constitutional respecting people should be very fearful of this power :))ThumbsDwn.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Nope, I was just thinking about where our nation's people's attitudes are.........BTW, the Walker recall election was never an issue to me.
I do fault the millions in out of state money being used to sway the election...... by both sides.
However, 1%er Corporate Fascists have shown their power in this election. We constitutional respecting people should be very fearful of this power :))ThumbsDwn.

Maybe when RTI gets out of the Lib "restructure" meeting, he can give you your' "binkey"....:thumb:

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
And he liked to say the "F" word.....a lot.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
You hit it right on the button he's divided this county in less then 4 years just think what another could do,now thats scarry.

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
You hit it right on the button he's divided this county in less then 4 years just think what another could do,now thats scarry.
Another swing and a miss. This has been coming a long time and it has very little to do with the current President. It is largely driven by bad governance, economics, poor immigration policy and religeous extremism.

I'm not quite on board with Zombie but those attitudes are prevelant and disturbing. The Wall Street Journal article that was posted in the "walker" thread is a prime exampe of "f-you because of what I don't have."

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Another swing and a miss. This has been coming a long time and it has very little to do with the current President. It is largely driven by bad governance, economics, poor immigration policy and religeous extremism.

I'm not quite on board with Zombie but those attitudes are prevelant and disturbing. The Wall Street Journal article that was posted in the "walker" thread is a prime exampe of "f-you because of what I don't have."
I dissagre imensely. O has created mucho divide in our country. He has used race and class warfare on a daily basis to divide this country far more than any of examples you used. But then again he used race and class warfare to divide and increase the sevarity of our economy, governance.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
This is actually a decent post. There is more vitriol and division between everyone lately. But I don't think it's anywhere close to as bad as you think it is.

Oh yeah, fuck you. :happy:

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Just coincidence then, my mistake.

I think those attitudes have been around for a long time, I don't believe its anything new. Just for awhile you didn't see it so plainly, up until recently. Not meaning you personally, just people in general. Lots of folks were doin good, lots of folks that weren't doing so good but thought they were due to an artificial view of the economy & where it was headed. ;) Now the chickens are coming home to roost & people don't know what to do, they're scared, worried, frustrated... and rightfully so. I also think things are gonna get worse before they get better. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any complaints about my life or situation, but sometimes I even wonder if there is "better" or is this it.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts

Im 45 and ive never seen anything like this in may life,EVERY night I hear on main stream media how the right wants two classes poor and rich,well im on the right and I want people to make what they want with there lives.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts