Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Antique Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I followed Shelfo's lead by putting together a pot for the 10 second bracket at the September meet. Last year I had time, as I was off with right shoulder surgery, and planned to follow suit this year, as I had my left shoulder done last week and will not work for 3 months. Unfortunately, Butterfly fell and dislocated her left elbow and fractured the socket the week before, which made the September race uncertain. Today I finalized plans to be the launch and pick up person for Steve Stuart-seems he trusts me to get him in and out OK, so I will attend. If there is any interest in me trying to get a 10 second pot going this late, please contact me with the contribution pledges. Sorry to be so late on this guys!
Denis Porter
P.O. Box 401
Lockwood, Ca 93932-0401
(831) 818-5582

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
No apology needed Denis. Its just good knowing you will be racing another day.This year has been rough for many, so just take care of yourself. Joe.

·
Antique Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys

No apology needed Denis. Its just good knowing you will be racing another day.This year has been rough for many, so just take care of yourself. Joe.
Thanks guys. I wish I had your connections Joe for the 10 second bracket $$!! However, the first call has come in:

1. The Bandit C-note

As I stated last year, I started with a 10 second boat and my heart still belongs to that bracket. Dosen't matter what I have done since.:p

·
Registered
709 Posts
Denis,
I'll send you 100.00 also, remember the pot you did with the Hondo a few years back for MPH? fun stuff!
Chris - Black Hondo

Anyone can pedal a bicycle, can you pedal a flat?????

·
Antique Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Denis,
I'll send you 100.00 also, remember the pot you did with the Hondo a few years back for MPH? fun stuff!
Chris - Black Hondo

Chris-Long time no see!! Thanks for the contribution!!:)devil
Denis

·
Antique Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The Growing 10 second pot

---
Thanks guys. I wish I had your connections Joe for the 10 second bracket $$!! However, the first call has come in:

1. The Bandit $100.00
2. Air Shifters by M.A.S. Co. (vdrivedenis) 100.00
3. Tiki 100.00
4. Blytheonian 100.00
5. Fireboat607 100.00
6. Billrt Brothers Hydraulics (71Hallet) 100.00
7. Wood Racing (Rhinowood) 100.00

As I stated last year, I started with a 10 second boat and my heart still belongs to that bracket. Dosen't matter what I have done since.:p

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Originally Posted by vdrivedenis

1. The Bandit $100.00
2. Air Shifters by M.A.S. Co 100.00
3. Tiki 100.00
4. Blytheonian 100.00
5. Fireboat607 100.00
6. Billrt Brothers Hydraulics (71Hallet) 100.00
7.Wood Racing....100.00

As I stated last year, I started with a 10 second boat and my heart still belongs to that bracket. Dosen't matter what I have done

·
Antique Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Incentive

Is there any type of incentative that can be used to get you guys to ante up the final $300.00 to make it an even 1K for the 10 second guys?? It's awesome that we did $700.00 in 2 days, and I know that the heart and soul of boating is on these boards. Times are tough-I currently don't have the $$ to race, but I sure as hell can support those that are hanging in there at least once a year!!:)devil
Denis

·
Registered
709 Posts
Denis,
Check went out this morning, Glad it all went good for you yesterday, yea, those bombers are very impressive then they are in battle.
Chris

·
Antique Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks!!

Denis,
Check went out this morning, Glad it all went good for you yesterday, yea, those bombers are very impressive then they are in battle.
Chris

8. cheyenne580 (Jim) $
9. Tiki (EMBEE Performance) $250.00 gift certificate for powder coating,
piston coating and exhause coating
10. Cobra1 $

1 - 15 of 15 Posts