Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perfect!!! And they makes just as much sense as the liberal idiots here.... :)hand

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Its really kind of hard to take anything they say serious.They can not even articulate what they are protesting.
Then just take a look at them LOL.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its really kind of hard to take anything they say serious.They can not even articulate what they are protesting.
Then just take a look at them LOL.
Mindless drones paid for by Soros!!! :)hammers

·
Dank MayMay Champion
220 Posts
in laguna beach?

how convenient for the clintonites.. prob got a uber from their airb&b..

now that the DNC lawsuit has changed gears its only a matter of time before a third party comes forward or the republicans crush them with endless justice.. these people are screaming from a sinking ship.. its a matter of time before the corrupt on the left and right join to fight the next wave of populism..

btw have you guys seen the price of XMR..

Ill have a boat soon enough

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Mindless drones paid for by Soros!!! :)hammers
Where do I get in line for all of this money you say Soros is paying. I've never seen any.
You make it sound as though Soros is doing this all by himself. Guess what, The Koch brothers spend more and control more. I'm sure you already knew that thought.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I guess you were mouthing off about the OP"s video without seeing it. Seems about right.

I was referring to a different hat. Maybe size up your melon for one of these......

................................ View attachment 987194
Hey look!!! It is jughead!!! :wtf:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts