Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Here's my explanation:
It's the fiscal responsibility of the United States Postal Service with the efficiency of the DMV and the compassion of the IRS.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
The same could be argued about education, the environment... hell, pretty much everything we engage in is either regulated, compulsory or both by the gov't. This is not freedom!!:)bit Somebody press the reset button, please.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
How is it that a liberal democrat is unable to think in these terms?

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Steve they will only get it when the wheels fall off the wagon and the wagon won't move. Then everyone has to walk, even those who actually deserved the wagon ride. At that point they will start getting the picture. I don't think that point is that far away.

That may translate to total breakdown of our society as we know it (oppression or dictatorship[martial law imposed]), or maybe an outright revolution (civil war to a degree). The economy could trigger it. Imagine a stock market crash of epic proportions. Or bank lockdowns. Or forcibly trying to take citizens firearms. We live in turbulent times and I think 95% of citizens are just asleep at the wheel going about their day like all is well. When the wheels fly off the wagon many of these people will wake up and say wtf Uncle Sam. Some will take action, others will roll over.

While universal healthcare in basic principal is a good thing, forcing it upon people and issuing fines etc it not a good thing. Driving costs up is not a good thing. My costs continue to rise, I know other's are too.

Also you can only tax society to a point where everyone stops pulling the wagon and just says fuck it. The wagon then stops, the economy and government cease to function financially and physical chaos ensues.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
The million dollar question my friend... WE have been trying to understand this for nearly a decade right here (and on HotBoats)...

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Steve they will only get it when the wheels fall off the wagon and the wagon won't move. Then everyone has to walk, even those who actually deserved the wagon ride. At that point they will start getting the picture. I don't think that point is that far away.

That may translate to total breakdown of our society as we know it (oppression or dictatorship[martial law imposed]), or maybe an outright revolution (civil war to a degree). The economy could trigger it. Imagine a stock market crash of epic proportions. Or bank lockdowns. Or forcibly trying to take citizens firearms. We live in turbulent times and I think 95% of citizens are just asleep at the wheel going about their day like all is well. When the wheels fly off the wagon many of these people will wake up and say wtf Uncle Sam. Some will take action, others will roll over.

While universal healthcare in basic principal is a good thing, forcing it upon people and issuing fines etc it not a good thing. Driving costs up is not a good thing. My costs continue to rise, I know other's are too.

Also you can only tax society to a point where everyone stops pulling the wagon and just says fuck it. The wagon then stops, the economy and government cease to function financially and physical chaos ensues.
Very well said Mike!

Liberals can't possibly care about our economy, our debt, our deficit, or the future of America. Their undying support of this administration proves it.
They care about today's meal and nothing more. If they have been fed today, things must be great! Right?

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Very well said Mike!

"Liberals/PROGRESSIVES/commies" can't possibly care about our economy, our debt, our deficit, or the future of America. Their undying support of this administration proves it.
They care about today's meal and nothing more. If they have been fed today, things must be great! Right?
Fixed it for you buddy... :))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

Mike, the basic problem is that those in the wagon are for the most part immigrants, and 2nd and 3rd generation wqagon riders and then there are the ones that aren't pulling the wagon, but just walking along side it BELIEVEING they are entitled to be in the wagon next. We call those government workers, alls levels.City, county, state and federal. Then you have the politicians, all levels, driving the wagon. All blaming the pullers for every gripe they can dream up.

Sadly, I think you are way mistaken about evferybody walking at some point. THEY are the ones that really need to wake up NOW. No country that came unraveled every catered to the non producers once the wheels come off. They EXTERMINATE THEM by the millions. And because THEY were so insistant they WE be disarmed, we can't protect them even if we wanted to. Oh well, it was there AGENDA. I am sure that there will always be some means of resisting the government, and THEY know it. But not necessarily enough to protect everybody, specialy those that have a history of enslaving the pullers.

Want the dumb asses fail to see is that THEY are the first to go, and not at our hands. The government will take care of that for us.
When the wagon fails, the drivers have no plans of "lightenning the load". They already have a plan in place for that.

VERY VERY sadly, I believe that the riders that EARNED a place in the wagon and are tired and burnt out from decades of pulling the wagon, will also be part of the lightened load. Elderly have no usefull purpose in THEIR PLAN!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Dinesh D'Sousa has a great video "Why obama wants to destroy America" .... it's 44 minutes long but I just watched it. I cannot recommend it enough.

I thought I knew why a lot of people were always saying how dangerous obama is to America, I HAD NO CLUE until now, I dare you to watch this and not say you are way more informed after......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts